Reviews by RHINORAY2

RHINORAY2's avatar
    RHINORAY2

Ararat by Parfumerie Naturelle

Wow very Aventus like for a fraction of the price. Did not seam synthetic to me and it has staying power. You could wear this everyday without breaking the bank.

13 July, 2014

Bel Ami by Hermès

Ditto Jack Hunter. This is a pleasure to smell. The warm, heart felt compliments I get on this fragrance are literally ooohs and aaaahs, even when I think it's gone. My 3 favorite compliments (1) from a woman walking behind me that said very sincerly " what smells so good! (2) from a woman that said mmm mmm you smell good" I swear she got weak in the knees and (3) from a hostess in a restraunt that said a couple I had walked past wanted her to ask me what I was wearing that smelled so good. This holds a place in my top 5. Hermes has come out with a new Fragrance only available in Europe I understand, that supposedly won't be available in the U.S. until next year called Bel Ami Vetiver. I can't wait.

09 December, 2013

Vetyver by Nicolaï

Weak, does not last long, smells like pencil shavings which isn't bad., just week. Like Cheryl said, you' have to put your nose against your skin to smell it, I hate to give PDN athumbs down. Day 2 I sprayed a lite layer od PDN's Patcholi then sprayed the Vrtyver and it lasted and it was wonderful and not overpowering. Plus it comed down the Patcholi. I'm going to try it with some Montale's Black Oud next. Might as well have some fun with it.

26 September, 2012 (Last Edited: 28 September, 2012)

Patchouli Intense / Patchouli Homme by Nicolaï

Spray it on your clothes and it will last for a week. I like this one. It has balls. Alone or layered it became addicting.

08 August, 2012 (Last Edited: 10th June, 2014)

Bulgari pour Homme Soir by Bulgari

I wasn't sure if this had enough umph for me. I loved the opening notes, but the compliments I'm getting are unreal. I actualy had a woman tell me not only how great I smell, but if you could have sean the look on her face you would think she just discovered heaven. I'm not kidding she said when I came into the room it was just a soft beautiful breeze, she said it was perfect. Hours later I was still catching wiffs of this beautiful fragrance.

26 March, 2011 (Last Edited: 08 September, 2012)

F pour Homme Black by Salvatore Ferragamo

I like F Black a lot!!! I think there's beauty in simplicity and you don't have to spend a fortune on Ferragamo fragrances. I think Ferragamo is underated. This is one sexy fragrance get compliments all the time

03 February, 2011 (Last Edited: 03 August, 2011)

Tuscan Soul by Salvatore Ferragamo

Can smell like Lemon Plege

03 February, 2011 (Last Edited: 31st July, 2011)

Vetiver by Guerlain

If your new to vetiver and all you've known are aquatic and citrus scents, you have to give this masterpiece a chance! One of the best vetiver's in the wotld. Carey Grant like sophistication.

23 January, 2011 (Last Edited: 03 August, 2011)