Reviews

Reviews by RHINORAY2

Black Tea by Murdock

It's all been said. This is a pleasure to wear.
22nd December, 2014

Roma Uomo by Laura Biagiotti

This gets a ton of compliments, can be worn by any age group (my son and my nephew love it) yet it's mature enough to be worn by a grey hair like me. Attractively pleasant. Hows that for being pithy and getting to the bottom line. You don't have to spend a ton to smell great!
22nd December, 2014

Ararat by Parfumerie Naturelle

Wow very Aventus like for a fraction of the price. Did not seam synthetic to me and it has staying power. You could wear this everyday without breaking the bank. I layer this over LB Roma and it is beauuuutiful. Lots of compliments
13th July, 2014 (last edited: 22nd December, 2014)

Bel Ami by Hermès

Ditto Jack Hunter. This is a pleasure to smell. The warm, heart felt compliments I get on this fragrance are literally ooohs and aaaahs, even when I think it's gone. My 3 favorite compliments (1) from a woman walking behind me that said very sincerly " what smells so good! (2) from a woman that said mmm mmm you smell good" I swear she got weak in the knees and (3) from a hostess in a restraunt that said a couple I had walked past wanted her to ask me what I was wearing that smelled so good. This holds a place in my top 5. Hermes has come out with a new Fragrance only available in Europe I understand, that supposedly won't be available in the U.S. until next year called Bel Ami Vetiver. I can't wait.
09th December, 2013

Vetyver by Nicolaï

Weak, does not last long, smells like pencil shavings which isn't bad., just week. Like Cheryl said, you' have to put your nose against your skin to smell it, I hate to give PDN athumbs down. Day 2 I sprayed a lite layer od PDN's Patcholi then sprayed the Vrtyver and it lasted and it was wonderful and not overpowering. Plus it comed down the Patcholi. I'm going to try it with some Montale's Black Oud next. Might as well have some fun with it.
26th September, 2012 (last edited: 28th September, 2012)

Patchouli Intense / Patchouli Homme by Nicolaï

Spray it on your clothes and it will last for a week. I like this one. It has balls. Alone or layered it became addicting.
08th August, 2012 (last edited: 10th June, 2014)

Bulgari pour Homme Soir by Bulgari

I wasn't sure if this had enough umph for me. I loved the opening notes, but the compliments I'm getting are unreal. I actualy had a woman tell me not only how great I smell, but if you could have sean the look on her face you would think she just discovered heaven. I'm not kidding she said when I came into the room it was just a soft beautiful breeze, she said it was perfect. Hours later I was still catching wiffs of this beautiful fragrance.
26th March, 2011 (last edited: 08th September, 2012)

F pour Homme Black by Salvatore Ferragamo

I like F Black a lot!!! I think there's beauty in simplicity and you don't have to spend a fortune on Ferragamo fragrances. I think Ferragamo is underated. This is one sexy fragrance get compliments all the time
03rd February, 2011 (last edited: 03rd August, 2011)

Tuscan Soul by Salvatore Ferragamo

Can smell like Lemon Plege
03rd February, 2011 (last edited: 31st July, 2011)

Vetiver by Guerlain

If your new to vetiver and all you've known are aquatic and citrus scents, you have to give this masterpiece a chance! One of the best vetiver's in the wotld. Carey Grant like sophistication.
23rd January, 2011 (last edited: 03rd August, 2011)