Reviews by Tim

Mémoire d'Homme by Nina Ricci

I don,t see why everyone is getting excited over this cologne. The first and ONLY time i used it i thought...hmm juniper and cloves... The more i smelt it the more i started to dislike it.

20th June, 2003

Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin by Lolita Lempicka

I love this cologne...every since I first purchased it two years ago I have been wearing it...it is one of those underrated colognes that is enchanting and haunting for the people you pass by on the street as well as the people you have intentions for...my favorite scent. I am waiting to see what she (Lolita) will come out with next.

30th December, 2002

Musk for Men by Coty

i've used the spray version for 20 years as a supplement to or, occasionally, as a replacement for deodorant and it has never failed to elicit a positive response from women. i've tried a host of replacements and would be lost if Coty ever discontinued this product. i think my personal chemistry must blend perfectly with the ingredients as it "burns" very well into, as i've been told, a very, very pleasant result. the best thing is it's subtle. like they say, it's a fine line between aroma therapy and chemical warfare. :)

24 December, 2002

Cuiron Pour Homme by Helmut Lang

First off, I have only found one bottle of the stuff, it is hard to find here, and the one bottle i did find was $122.00, this is way too much to pay, I am hoping that as it becomes more available here, the price wil go down. From what I have read, it seems to be a great product.

02 December, 2002

JHL by Aramis

I truly believe JHL is, with only slight differences, the same fragrance as Estee Lauder's Cinnabar. Sample them side by side and see for yourself.
    With that said, it's a wonderfully spicy scent, perfect for fall and winter use.
    I just wish that the middle notes lasted longer, as that seems to be when I like it best.

21st November, 2002