Reviews by LEBRON JAMES

LEBRON JAMES's avatar
    LEBRON JAMES

Quiksilver by Quiksilver

dont be deterred by the price, this is a surprisingly good citrus woody scent. It starts off very citrusy and dries down to be woody, and slighty aquatic feeling. it lasts quite a long time too.Not an amazing frag, but i would expect a lot less for the price.

16 March, 2011

L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme by Issey Miyake

the more i wore it, the more i came to like it. I had got a sample from sephora and i have to admit i didnt like it that much. I saw all the video reviews and basenotes reviews, but i didnt agree with most of what they said. I dont really get the aquatic feel from it, but it is a very fresh smell, and with the floral notes being very dominating at the top, it makes it somewhat soapy. The top is not where this one shines, however. It is the heart and the base that makes this a timeless classic, along with the fact that i get over 12 hours, easily, in the summer, and at least 8-10 in the winter. The lasting power and sillage are what gives this a thumbs up from me; otherwise, this is just a mediocre scent

04 February, 2011 (Last Edited: 03 March, 2011)

Very Sexy for Him 2 by Victoria's Secret

Initially the fragrance smells nice, but it lasts a solid 5 minutes. After an hour, i cant even smell it when i bury my face in my arm. Dont expect any compliments from this unless you take off the top and pour it on yourself. Even then you would be lucky to get an hour and a half of longevity, with 30 minutes of projection. If they made a EDT version i would consider purchasing it, but with the price being what it is, this fragrance IS A JOKE!!!! it's a good thing it is no longer in production.

28 January, 2011

Mustang Man by Mustang Fragrances

I also found this by chance. The price was $6 for 50ml so i figured i had nothing to lose. It's probably one of the best fragrances I have ever purchased for the price. It starts off smelling very similar to burberry london, but it quickly fades and dries down to a mossy musk. I also pick up a touch of vanilla in the base. I have never seen a note breakdown for this so it's a shot in the dark. I get anywhere from 1-3 hours in the cold weather, so im assuming it would last about 3-5 in the summer months. The longevity isn't anything special, and the projection won't impress anyone unless your girl has her head nuzzled in your chest/neck, but it's a eau de cologne so it's not meant to be a long lasting projection monster. It is a very inoffensive and pleasant, safe scent. This is a perfect frag to reach for if your heading to class for a couple hours. Definately not a scent i would go to for the nights out, but all in all, it's a very good frag for the price. Plus the box looks good for any collection.

27 January, 2011

Scuderia Ferrari Black by Ferrari

I actually blind purchased this fragrance off what a friend had told be about it. After smelling it, i was very suprised. It has very similar note break-down with Boss #6 (Boss Bottled). The lime and plum makes it a bit more fruity smelling, and a bit less sweet than Boss #6. Great longevity and projection. It also has a bit of a metallic note, possibly from the alluminum bottle? I'm not sure. But if you liked Boss' #6, i would highly recommend this fragrance.

21st January, 2011 (Last Edited: 25 January, 2011)

Acqua di Giò pour Homme by Giorgio Armani

For all of you hating on this fragrance, this is the most popular in the country for very good reason. It iis the best smelling fresh scent I have ever laid my nose on. I have gotten more compliments on this fragrance from friends, family, and strangers than all the others COMBINED. One girl actually told me, "Oh my god, what are you wearing, I just want to eat you." An outstanding compliment for an outstanding fragrance.

21st January, 2011

He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood by Dsquared2

I tried this at sephora, it really smells like being in the mountains. Great longevity, i've gotten about 16 hours on my skin every time i wear it, also amazing projection with just one spray on the neck. Very complex and well made fragrance, much more masculine than the original he wood. Definately recommended atleast a try. If you love the outdoors, fishing, hunting, camping ect, then this fragrance is a safe blind buy FOR SURE!!

After few months of use: LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is my signature scent all the way. The fact that i have never smelled anything like this on anyone, and how many girls i have asking me what im wearing, is ridiculous. Such a well made fragrance i cant even begin to describe. The peppery top dries down to reveal a a slightly floral heart, including violet, most noticably. im thinking about buying several more bottles of ths stuff, just in case thye reformulate or discontinue. They probably wont but i want this exact stuff for the next 40 years

17 January, 2011 (Last Edited: 23 March, 2011)