Reviews by totalparfumlove

Princess by Vera Wang

A very sweet scent. I adore it! It's very soft and subtle!!! It really makes you smell like a princess!!

05 October, 2006

Armani Code for Women by Giorgio Armani

The most seductive, yet sweet smelling scent to be on the face of the earth...my favorite fragrance!

05 October, 2006

Miracle by Lancôme

it smells bad on me, but on other people it smells gorgeous...

24 April, 2006

cK one Summer by Calvin Klein

wow! this is a great summer scent. smelt great!! very light

10th April, 2006

Boss in Motion by Hugo Boss

My uncy wears this and I LOVE IT!!! It takes on such a sweet masculine smell! It's really nice in my opinion. I think it's one of those scents though where you have to have a distinctive style for it. Because I mean, my uncle may be able to wear this scent, but I definitely could NEVER see my boyfriend wearing this at all! It's just a little to sensitive for his sporty personality. I think that personally it smells the best when you wear it sparingly because then the scent doesn't just stay with you, it becomes a totally wonderful experience as if you've never smelt it before, or it's like smelling it after years and years. It's a fabulous scent and I love it dearly. I think it's great for just certain personalities though, but overall, very wearable!

21st March, 2006

No. 19 by Chanel

god oh GOD! This smelt dreadful! I like a lot of Chanel scents, or at least think they're okay (I've recently started warming up to Chance), but when I tried this I expected something sort of different but still very feminine. It was crazy though! I put it on me and I smelt like grass and leaves! IT WAS HORRIBLE! I don't really recommend it at all...it was just a downright disappointment!

14 March, 2006

No. 5 by Chanel

I don't really understand how this is classic. Don't get me wrong, I love florals and sweet smells but there was something in this perfume that was just TOO sweet. It made me really disappointed because my mom always said, "It doesn't matter if you have the crappiest scents ever made.... but if you say you own No.5, you simply seem like a upper class citizen! You don't even have to wear it!!!" I thought for sure the scent would be good if it was one you never had to wear but would be loved and adored if you owned it. I've smelt it on some people and it has smelt very good. But on me, it just is way to sweet for my own good!!!

14 March, 2006

Pacific Paradise by Escada

llllllooooooovvvvveeeeeee iiiiiiiittttttttt

04 March, 2006

Pleasures Exotic by Estée Lauder

The bottle isn't the best i've seen, but i must say that this scent is pretty fun and flirty, definitely summery....it's also perfect for a Coldplay concert...I hope someone got that joke...

Miami Glow by J.Lo by Jennifer Lopez

Stay away from Glow!!!! It's very bland. But Miami Glow has just an "i just wanna party all night" sort of scent to it. Very fun for a night on the town.

DKNY Be Delicious by Donna Karan

Wahhh.....i smell like a granny smith apple!

Chance by Chanel

It's an okay scent. It is once again a very strong scent at first, but after it settles down a bit it smells alright. My mom is more one to use it than I, it doesn't take on very florally but somewhat inbetween spicy and fresh. It's a good scent for evening but not casual.

Armani Code / Black Code by Giorgio Armani

I really dont know what it is about this cologne, but dear god this one has a great unique smell, that's strong, masculine and very sexy!

04 February, 2006

Shalimar by Guerlain

There's something about this perfume and me that do not click. I was really looking forward to smelling this, but maybe it's due to my young age that makes me not like something in here.I think it's the Iris. Normally I love the smell of fresh iris's but there is something weird and not really fresh in this scent. Smells kind of oriental and way to spicy for me.

23 January, 2006

Baby Phat Goddess by Kimora Lee Simmons

Meh...it wasn't all that bad. But then again, i did just put a little sample on the tip of my finger. Overall the fragrance was on the way to being to "the same" i guess...not that great, pretty average.

16 January, 2006

Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker

It was ok...I personally thought it was just a little bland. But the day i smelt it well, i had smelt a few perfumes before it, so it could have been good. But i remember it didn't smell that great.

16 January, 2006

Angel by Thierry Mugler

Erm...I thought the bottle was really really cute. The guy at the department store said that most girls my age (high school) bought it because it was a sweet kind of "gobble me up" kind of scent. But for me it was really kind of too sweet and gave me a bit of a headache!

14 January, 2006

Escada by Escada

This smelt good. I really liked it. It had a great sporty summer scent and it was a lot of fun. You can really smell the orange in it and I enjoyed it a lot!!

Paris Hilton by Paris Hilton

ew...it has like a terriable old lade smell. The bottle is also not that attractive!

Eau des Merveilles by Hermès

Ugh...This is $100 for what? This is a icky perfume. It smells gorgeous at first, but then...ugh! It smells like my head and shoulders shampoo. And believe me thats not the best smell in the world!

Curious by Britney Spears

i was actually shocked to find out that a BRITNEY SPEARS scent of all the things, smelt really good. Curious has a very sweet scent that is nice and romantic. A pretty nicely made scent

07 January, 2006

Poême by Lancôme

ergh....I tried this for the first time the other day, and let me just say...I was really disappointed. It smelt just like total old lady perfume for like 20 minutes. And sadly to say, after 20 minutes the scent was at its best. It smelt quite nice afterwords cuz it was subtle; but eh..it just didn't work. I don't really recommend it at all. It just was meh!

07 January, 2006

Pure Poison by Christian Dior

Oh my god! This perfume is just so sensual and very delightful. Not to bold, not to weak. It's perfect for anyone!It is definitely one of my favorite perfumes. I recommend it for anyone; it's so floraly but not to an old lady smell point! Perfect for first dates and any dates after. :) The bottle is also quite enchanting and gorgeous!

Hypnotic Poison by Christian Dior

One word: Irresistible!

Allure Eau de Toilette by Chanel

My favorite scent. Totally warm and comforting. It's great for any time of day and throughout the whole week. Definitely has something "alluring" about it.

Euphoria by Calvin Klein

I'm reviewing euphoria again because at first i really didn't like it to much. The funny thing is: i still don't like it. But the other funny thing is: sometimes I LOVE IT!

I realized that after having this for a bouple months now, for me anyway, this scent is based on what my mood is, what the weather is, and what im wearing. That's probably why i didn't have a strong love for when i wore it. I recommend colder mornings for Euphoria personally!! Don't be to quick to judge perfume!!

06 January, 2006 (Last Edited: 21st April, 2006)