Reviews by cpp214

cpp214's avatar
    cpp214

Tiffany for Men by Tiffany

I don't do many reviews, but I feel compelled to add one for Tiffany for Men.

I cannot recommend this fragrance enough. Off the top of my head, I can't
    think of a more well-blended men's fragrance. Every note and transition is seamlessly
    blended. It is "just right" in every category: projection, longevity, and sillage, you name it.

If you love cardamom, nutmeg, oakmoss and amber, you owe it to yourself to give
    this one a try. Others have described this one as "powdery." I have to respectfully
    disagree. I think it has just the right balance of sweetness and dryness. It's a spicy, yet delicate masterpiece.

Although it has "Cologne" on the bottle, this fragrance is certainly not cologne-strength.
    It lasts longer than almost every other EDT I've tried, and in fact, with it's discreet, close to the skin presence, it behaves much more like an EDP.

I think it can be worn year-round and would make an excellent signature scent.
    It can be worn anytime: to work, to school, running errands, to a wedding, to a cocktail party, etc. etc.

Some might say Tiffany for Men is a more mature, outdated fragrance, whose best days have come and gone. I'd say that class, elegance, and refinement never go out of style.

And these can all be found in Tiffany for Men.

03rd April, 2012

Colors Uomo by Benetton

Does anyone else think the opening of Colors is similar to Acqua Di Parma Colonia?
    I find them similar, and that's saying a lot. Colors is a quality fragrance, period.
    If you look around, you can find it very cheap. I paid $12.99 for a 3.4oz bottle at TJ Maxx.

This fragrance is better than the vast majority of designer fragrances being produced today. I almost hate to recommend an Ann Gottlieb fragrance, but in this case, I can't help it. Very, very good. Pick up a bottle now, while you still can.

17th March, 2012

A*Men Pure Energy / A*Men Pure Shot by Thierry Mugler

Mugler Cologne with some juniper/mint thrown in.
    Horrible projection, horrible longevity.

What a joke. Pass this one up and just go for Mugler Cologne
    and save yourself a chunk of money.

07th March, 2012