Reviews by claytonmarionneaux

claytonmarionneaux's avatar
    claytonmarionneaux

Fierce for Men by Abercrombie & Fitch

This is very spicy and fresh! Its a very masculine scent that will easily draw people in, it may be overly used but its used a lot for a reason...this smells very sexy! A man of confident's, a man that knows you only live once, a man that is..Fierce!!!

08 February, 2014 (Last Edited: 19 February, 2014)

Very Sexy Platinum for Him by Victoria's Secret

My girlfriend smelled over 60 fragrances and out of all she picked Very Sexy Platinum! It smells like Abercrombie and Fitch Fierce that grew up and is no longer a man whore but a gentleman. Very fresh too!

02 January, 2014 (Last Edited: 14 January, 2014)

Grabazzi by Gendarme

Its very clean, spicy, musky and I do get the coca cola fissy note! Its such a unique scent, i cant wait to buy the deodorant and hair and body wash. Almost time to buy another bottle, a 10 ozl bottle that is!

10th May, 2013 (Last Edited: 02 November, 2013)

Green Irish Tweed by Creed

This is such in amazing fresh scent! I smell from the first spray a fresh opening of citrus,then after about 15 minutes i pick up the violet leaves with iris. Then after 2 hours to its drydown i get a very soothing green,clean scent.

I'm deffienelty buying a bottle of this just because its such a great clean safe scent and the longevity is 8 to 13 hours on my skin.

5 out of 5!

23 May, 2012 (Last Edited: 30th May, 2012)

Gendarme by Gendarme

Fresh! Cant get any fresher than this, gendarme started very citrusy with jasmine and about 2 hours drys to a soapy fresh i just got out of the shower scent. I believe this is good worn anytime. The projection on this frag is amazing!

28 April, 2012

Water Calligraphy by By Kilian

I really liked this one,i got the jasmine and a strong grapefruit right away and in hour later i believe i smelled the magnolia. 2 hours later it smelled so aquatic with the jasmine and magnolia mixed together. So good,so creative. By Kilian is my favorite fragrance company for a reason :).

27 April, 2012

Rive Gauche pour Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

This does really have a barbershop/aftershave/barbsol shaving cream feel to it. Im very very pleased. It has my thumbs up. Such a great timeless masculine scent!

20th April, 2012 (Last Edited: 11th December, 2012)

Bamboo Harmony by By Kilian

Right from first blast i get a very strong fresh smell of bergamot andd bigerade. 30 mins later i sense the white tea and leaves but the bergamot is still present. In hour goes by and i smell nothing but the tea :). 2 hours later tea and some spices with a hint of leaves. By kilian is one of those companys that are very "unique" and "rare". Very very good,i love it.

20th April, 2012 (Last Edited: 27 April, 2012)

Gendarme 20 by Gendarme

Has the same gendarme scent with a huge kick of "white linen", i prefer this if i want to smell like the original but with a little more drive to it.

19 April, 2012 (Last Edited: 06 March, 2014)

Le Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier

Opens up with sweet lavender and by the hour i get a nice spicy fresh vanilla and as the hours go by i pick up a slight cinnamin,and all i smell now is vanilla and what i believe is "mint". Very good :).

19 April, 2012

New Zealand by Demeter Fragrance Library

Starts off very herbal,then after 30 mins i start to smell a woody mixed with grass smell,then after about in hour i picked up water or perhaps the ocean. Makes me want to go to NZ more and more. Great cologne but i dont think it would be something i would wear on nights out,mybe my personal alone scent.

08 April, 2012

Amber Oud by By Kilian

I really like this one it starts with amber and vanilla with a woody spicy vibe as i waited a couple hours it smelled similar to Musc Ravageur but a little more creamier if that makes sense. But in the end it dries down to a woody creamy oud scent. I like it another great scent by By Kilian,they never fail to impress me.

20th February, 2012 (Last Edited: 01st March, 2012)

Sung Homme by Alfred Sung

I love this scent to death,its pretty much like irish spring but with a little funk added. It's a nice soapy/masculine scent and that's just all she wrote. I'm buying another bottle as soon as it runs out,which could be soon :). This is also a soapy scent that I find mature and very masculine.

27 January, 2012 (Last Edited: 15 October, 2012)

L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Extreme by Guerlain

I really liked this one! I can see the resemblence in it's scent to Givenchy Play Intense but its way more sweeter. It starts out with nothing but coco and coco and 3 hours later,its a sweet coco,like in expensive chocolate you would smell at chocolate shops in malls. Really good scent :).

27 January, 2012 (Last Edited: 29 January, 2012)

Musc Ravageur by Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle

The Scent: Right off the bat i smell amber and tonka i believe,not bad but im prepared to wait 4 hours for the drydown. About 3 hours later,i can smell the resemblence to a cinnabun. In hour later its like a cinnabun with spices and the tonka is still their.

I have been putting alot of use to this masterpiece,to make sure it wasnt all hype and it is what its suppose to be " A Masculine Scent " or " The Romantic Guy Scent ". I will only wear this for a romantic setting and im pretty sure this sample can hold its ground for the right time..and perhaps buy a full bottle which will last me forever.

27 January, 2012 (Last Edited: 29 January, 2012)

Sweet Redemption by By Kilian

This is my second favorite scent from the By Killian line behind the brilliant scent in " A Taste Of Heaven ". This scent starts off with a sharp Orange smell and after about in hour the vanilla starts creeping in and you got a Vanilla/orange and a little musk to it on its final drydown. Beautiful scent and a beautiful ending to By Killian's unique,beautiful line of scents just AMAZING!

08 October, 2011

Love and Tears by By Kilian

Love and Tears brought a whole lot of jasmine from the start. And then in the later hours dried to a jasmine musk. Very good for women of course but will still keep it for my own personal like for the smell.

01st October, 2011 (Last Edited: 08 October, 2011)

Beyond Love by By Kilian

I smell a sweet jasmine from the first spray,then after in hour im picking up rose. Then after 4 hours the rose is still present but a "sweet rose". I really like this fragrance after the second try.

22 September, 2011 (Last Edited: 13 May, 2012)

Liaisons Dangereuses by By Kilian

This scent opens up with peach to me and after 2 hours is a nice cinnamon fruit that only last 3-4 hours for me. Mybe will last longer in colder weather. I like its scent for what it is.

22 September, 2011 (Last Edited: 28 April, 2012)

Straight to Heaven by By Kilian

This has a huge rum opening for me and it dries down to a rum/leaves mixture. Not really my cup of tea but il wear it on occasion.

Prelude to Love by By Kilian

A nice flowery,soapy smell,i wouldnt pay $200 for a bottle but the sample will come in handy :).

Cruel Intentions by By Kilian

It begins strong with a rose smell then dries down to a rose/leaves kind of smell,interesting.

Mugler Cologne by Thierry Mugler

I love it,not exactly irish spring but a great layer to ad a bit of a sexy tone. A nice out of the shower smell.

Love by By Kilian

I got a rose almost cotton candy smell,i like it but wouldnt wear it to a party or anything.

A Taste of Heaven by By Kilian

This is the scent ive been hunting for,i asked on basenotes for a floral/green/vanilla and some said curon homme but others really suggested this one and i bought a sample awhile back and i gave this fragrance time and it turned out to be one of my favorite scents. Even master piece worthy. 5 out of 5 and it last's on me for 14 hours.

Back to Black by By Kilian

This turned out quite well with me,it has a musky/honey is the best i can describe this scent,good for nights out or if the weather is on the cool side.

Raw Vanilla by Coty

Very nice scent,its starts off with a strong soapy smell and then dry's down to a sweet (still soapy :) ) vanilla. Very good refreshing smell if i say so myself.

28 May, 2011 (Last Edited: 03 June, 2011)

A*Men / Angel Men by Thierry Mugler

To me it starts off with in oily strong smell and then drys down to chocolate-caremal God. What a master piece.

28 May, 2011

Curve Crush for Men by Liz Claiborne

This is my first cologne ive ever used my grandma bought it for me and it still kicks alot of butt even to this day,its a good cheap cologne,nice and spicey and fresh.

12 February, 2011 (Last Edited: 25 September, 2011)

Givenchy Play Intense by Givenchy

My favorite cologne i own so far,it has a mix of vanilla,chocolate and coffee. Very sexy smelling cologne i really really recommend it for ages 18 and older. My nose has never noticed this before until now detected a citricy orange vibe after in hour of the dry down. Nice change of levels.

10th February, 2011 (Last Edited: 02 June, 2011)