Reviews by barnaby

L'Agent Eau Provocateur by Agent Provocateur

I just received samples of the 3 new Eau AP fragrances. I really like the Eau L'Agent as it does smell like a lighter version of the original L'Agent. The intial spray is quite strong but the dry down is lovely.

21st June, 2012

Agent Provocateur Eau Provocateur by Agent Provocateur

I received samples of the 3 new Eau AP fragrances - I was really excited to try this as I absolutely adore the original. To be honest, this doesn't smell anything like the original, at all. It's VERY powdery...actually a little too powdery. I asked the AP girl what her opinion was and she completely agreed: she didn't understand the connection between the original and the new Eau Provocateur because they smell nothing alike. So I gave it a neutral review because it smells nice, but doesn't smell anything like a lighter daytime version of the original.

21st June, 2012

L'Agent by Agent Provocateur

Hi! I just went to the AP store yesterday and sampled the L'Agent perfume. I should preface this by saying that I absolutely love the original AP parfum and the Eau Emotionelle is my 2nd fave. I absolutely love the dirty, sexy rose scent. I'm not a particular fan of Maitresse or Strip - they are both beautiful fragrances, but they're a bit more on the spicy side and a tad overwhelming for me. The L'Agent also seemed very spicy . The AP ladies were laughing because I kept saying "I want so badly to like this!" The dry down (2-3 hours post-spray) seemed to soften slightly and a little more vanilla lingered. I'm definitely willing to try it again because I really really want to like it and I think that perhaps I was a little too liberal on the spritzing (2 spritzes on the wrist) which is what made it overwhelming

04 February, 2011