Reviews

Reviews by Victoria_O

Anné Pliska by Anné Pliska

Who can describe it better than the nose, Jim Bell of Givaudan:

“A beautiful bouquet sparkling with a powdery diffusive topnote, created by a blend of mandarin and bergamot.
The accord is further enhanced by the floral midnotes of geranium and jasmine creating a full-bodied heart.
The undertones of amber, patchouli, vanilla, and musk provide a long lasting sensuality to this uniquely feminine fragrance.”
- Jim Bell
Givaudan-Roure

Anné Pliska Parfums is a classic niche fragrance. Timeless, beautifully crafted, sophisticated and sexy. A burst of bright powdery bergamot takes the opening bow, while a warm opulent amber envelopes orange, vanilla and musk, folding them into sheer amber perfection. Geraniums and jasmine appear center stage, then a touch of patchouli melts into the ambery drydown. Perfection.

I have been wearing this fragrance since its debut. I am probably the first, and definitely the biggest, fan. People have stopped me on the street and approached me in restaurants to ask what I am wearing.

Anné Pliska will always be my signature scent.
05th September, 2010

Gaultier² by Jean Paul Gaultier

I love this too! Sexy and warm with a great amber dry down. Too bad it is not out in the USA yet, I'm really wanting more now that my sample is gone. I think it's going to be a big hit!
19th October, 2005