Reviews

Reviews by Bill

Rêve en Cuir by Indult

Rêve en Cuir is stunning. To smell it is the equivalent of perusing the leather-bound, spices-filled cupboard of a James Beard award-winning chef. It's sexy and assured meets cozy and delectable. I'm enamored with it!
01st September, 2009

JHL by Aramis

Absolutely the finest men's scent made. It's my favorite, and I use seven different fragrances during the week. My wife calls it my get "lucky" one. I really miss the additional items that Aramis used to make like the black soap,the aftershave balm, and the skin creme, all of them with that wonderful JHL signature scent. We're still able to purchase it locally here in Tampa, thank goodness.
08th April, 2004

Michael for Men by Michael Kors

Today is my first "Michael" day - it's a great scent and has me anticipating autumn, when I think the cooler temps will do even more interesting things with the scent. It's a bit heavy in the beginning and I was a little concerned that it might be too much for the office, but the drydown is wonderful!
23rd August, 2001

Holy Smoke by Demeter Fragrance Library

I really enjoy ŒHoly Smoke¹ -incense, some light florals, oak (reminiscent of church pews). It's far from obtrusive and quite interesting :)
21st August, 2001