Reviews by rtgiggles

Poppy by Coach

I think this smells great, especially for the spring and summer!!! Plan to buy a bottle!

Chance by Chanel

Great fragrance, plan to buy a bottle. Blended well with my body chemistry.

D&G L'Imperatrice 3 by Dolce & Gabbana

I love this fragrance. It smells sooo good. I sprayed it on my knit sweater wrist area. The next day I wore that same sweater to smell it again. This is an instant smell fantastic, pick-me-up scent. It did well with my body chemistry. I love this perfume!

Womanity by Thierry Mugler

I tried this in a department store a few weeks ago. This scent leaves you wanting more. It is interesting and smells a bit dense/oily and then woody, fig fruit/floral. Not heavy as in the sense of overpowering but the fragrance of I am here. I like it and plan to purchase it soon. This went nice with my body chemistry as some perfumes don't blend right with my natural scent. It's interesting, smart and beautiful; exactly the qualities I want to be.

Fleurs de Cerisier / Cherry Blossom by L'Occitane

Great fragrance, so delicate. This one makes me feel pretty. I love L'Occitane line. My favorite so far is Fleur Cherie however, I don't see it listed here. I do adore all of them though.

White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor

I hate this dang parfume. All I can remember is my aunt wearing too much of this, getting in her little car parked outside in the hot sun, and me suffocating and getting a headache from this. (With AC/DC turned up) I can't stand this stuff! To me it strikes me as a trampy biker wanna be classy scent. Gives you a headache like a dang hangover with no buzz. EWWW.

Dior Addict by Christian Dior

I smelled the bottle, the card and loved it. Bought it and put some on. I couldn't help but think what the heck is that smell.... I stink!!!!! Sweet, strange... not in a good way and my sweater later didn't smell right. I gave this away. Smelled good in the bottle but not on me. I guess I have a difficult body chemistry to wear parfumes. I can see how people either love this or hate this one.

Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker

I liked this for the first week, then never touched it again and want to give it away. I don't like it. I don't think this blends well with my body chemistry. I don't even like the scent anymore. Too something that I can't quite pin -pointe.

Nina (new) by Nina Ricci

I used to love this, but I have lost interest. Have I matured? Who knows. L'Occitane has captured me at the moment. Still have half a bottle from hmmmm 5 years ago? It was a Christmas gift. Super sweet scent, not innocent sweet/clean but sweet n smokey. I cannot smell any caramel go figure.

White Shoulders by Elizabeth Arden

This is a wonderful parfume!!!! A fav for a long time, ageless and beautiful!

Pure Grace by Philosophy

This scent smells even better on me due to body chemistry. I always get complements when I wear this scent. Sometimes I wonder if it is the same scent when I start to put the lotion on because it smells different in the bottle, then it settles in and I spray some parfume and ready to go. This is one of those scents you can wear anytime, especially if your going to be really active like waiting tables, being outside for the kids games etc. Any age. Great scent.

Falling In Love by Philosophy

I think this is a great fragrance for those 17 and under. Maybe just the shower gel for those older than 17 just to reminisce in a bubble bath with such a sweet scent. My take is that it is sweet, innocent, with a hint of citris.

Philosophy The Fragrance by Philosophy

This is a very citris fragrance. I wear this when I go to interviews, or need to feel strong, just like the strong citris fragrance. It is great for tense situations, maybe the citris helps ground/keep focus. This is my don't f with me, or you should hire me fragrance. Funny.

Amazing Grace by Philosophy

This ia a nice everyday parfume. Doesn't last long on me though. I do like the scent. Appropriate for all ages. Would suggest as a gift.

Michael Kors / Michael by Michael Kors

I love this scent. It's beautiful, light, clean, feminine, romantic and great for anytime. I don't know if it wears off or I get used to it because I can't smell it on me at the end of the day but then my laundry smells so good. This is a great good girl scent. Would recommend as a gift for under age 35.

Vera Wang by Vera Wang

So I got this as a gift about 3 years ago. I didn't like the scent at all, but have the giant bottle. I decided to wear it to work as an everyday. This scent actually starts to smell nice on me, maybe due to body chemestry. It just works. I won't buy it again but I am going to finish the never ending bottle. I tend to wear it more in the Winter/Fall for some reason. If your on the fence go to the dept store and spray it as you shop through the mall. I would not suggest this as a gift for anyone, especially under 26 or over 30.