Reviews by Claire811

Claire811's avatar
    Claire811

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique by Jean Paul Gaultier

I LOVE this scent: it's unique, original and very womanly. The opening is floral, fresh and spicy, the gorgeous vanilla drydown is warm, sultry and slightly powdery.
    The lasting power (for an EDT) is excellent.
    Perfect for an elegant, confident and alluring woman.
    Stunning.

19th December, 2014

Idylle by Guerlain

Wow I absolutely LOVE this scent! It's divine!
    A gorgeous floral, soft, elegant and feminine.
    The delicious lily-of-the-valley (very prominent along with the rose in this scent) reminds me of Diorissimo, the drydown reminds me of Narciso Rodriguez for Her EDP (the rose-musk-patchouli combo), but much better, no syntethic smell, the musk and all the other notes are perfectly balanced.
    One of the best feminine scents around. My favorite along with Alien.
    If you love florals. this is a must have. Amazing and longlasting. Perfect scent in a beautiful bottle.
    I also recommend the EDT (more floral, sparkling and light) and the body lotion.
    P:S.: Men appreciate it very much, I always get many compliments ;-)

10th December, 2014

Coco by Chanel

I prefer the EDT, lighter and more wearable than the EDP, too strong and sweet for me(and I must say I love strong perfumes). It has the Chanel elegance and is very complex and feminine. A masterpiece.

05th May, 2013

Kenzo Amour Florale by Kenzo

Lovely floral fragrance, perfect for spring and summer.

29th April, 2013

Pure Poison by Christian Dior

Beautiful white floral fragrance. If you want a longlasting, unique, feminine scent this is a must have (along with Fracas).

29th April, 2013

Lacoste pour Femme by Lacoste

I like it very much, so smooth and delicate. Feminine and elegant. Highly recommended.

05th April, 2013 (Last Edited: 07th April, 2013)

Elie Saab Le Parfum by Elie Saab

Beautiful, delicate, sweet floral. Lovely fragrance.

17th March, 2013

Champs-Elysées by Guerlain

Lovely fruity-floral, feminine, sweet and extremely longlasting. A must for floral lovers.

15th March, 2013

Allure Eau de Toilette by Chanel

Gorgeous, feminine, my favorite vanilla-floral fragrance. I adore this scent.
    The opening is fresh and floral (a beautiful bouquet of Chanel flowers), I can detect mostly honeysuckle and jasmine with a hint of citrus. The vanilla drydown is to die for.
    It's so elegant and classy. I prefer the EDT over the EDP which is creamier and more powerful but I perceive (maybe the peach) a synthetic note.
    This EDT is highly recommended if you love subtle vanilla floral scents.
    Definitely one of the best feminine perfumes around.
    Suitable for every season and age (from 30 on). It's just perfect, divine.
    I LOVE it.
    Thank you, Mr Polge for this modern, subtle, sophisticated, feminine masterpiece.

10th March, 2013 (Last Edited: 09th April, 2014)

Quizás, Quizás, Quizás by Loewe

I've tried the EDT and I like it very much. I am a floral scents fan and this is very nice, gentle, elegant, feminine, perfect for spring and summer. This one will be my next purchase for spring.

01st March, 2013

Hypnotic Poison by Christian Dior

It has been reformulated. The old version, black cap, was divine, sexy, unique. Now I don't like it very much.
    Thumbs up for the old version.

16th January, 2013 (Last Edited: 20th February, 2013)

Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel

Fresh, citrusy, spicy-floral. Very classy. Amazing, feminine and long lasting perfume but too popular (like Hypnotic Poison).

09th January, 2013 (Last Edited: 04th January, 2015)

Roberto Cavalli by Roberto Cavalli

Very warm, cozy, feminine, sexy. Soft spicy, floral creamy vanilla, I love it. It is one of my new favorites.

18th December, 2012

Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger

A delicate,feminine, delicious floral fragrance. The nose behind is Calice Becker, the same of J'Adore Dior, great floral too. I discovered it some days ago and now it is one of my favorite.

11th December, 2012

Fracas by Robert Piguet

Absolutely feminine and classy, the best tuberose perfume along with Carnal Flower. A masterpiece.

02nd December, 2012

Alien by Thierry Mugler

Wow! I love wearing this jasmine-amber bomb. Sprayed very sparingly it's truly awesome!
    It opens with a blast of wonderful jasmine (a bit medicinal and overwhelming if you spray too much, so be careful), the drydown is amazing: warm, sweet yet fresh (amber and jasmine), woody, cozy and a bit powdery.
    Plus, it's one of the longest lasting scents I know.
    Sultry, original and bold. Men notice this scent every single time I'm wearing it.
    It's extremely popular, nevertheless perfect for being a signature.
    Femininity and sophistication. One of my top favorites.

14th November, 2012 (Last Edited: 10th December, 2014)

Coco Noir by Chanel

Modern, extremely elegant like all Chanel perfumes. Floral-woody-oriental. Feminine and classy.
    Not too sweet, not too strong, perfect for me.
    Very long lasting. The drydown is similar to Allure sensuelle, a bit masculine, maybe due to patchouli and sandalwood, but gorgeous.
    This is my new signature frag.
    I love it and the bottle is amazing.

14th November, 2012 (Last Edited: 15th November, 2012)

Allure Eau de Parfum by Chanel

I love this perfume. Very classy, elegant, sweet and feminine. It depends on the skin, it's different in every woman.

04th March, 2011 (Last Edited: 04th March, 2013)