Reviews by telemann

telemann's avatar
    telemann

parfums*PARFUMS Series 3 Incense: Avignon by Comme des Garçons

For years, I've looked for something that smelled exactly like the incense at Mass. I ultimately gave up, until I got into niche fragrances. It took me sometime, but eventually came across a review mentioning this, and went to sample some of it at Aedes De Venustas. Unfortunately they were sold out, and even the tester bottle was bone dry. I called Barney's up and they had it in stock, the clerk mentioned in passing it was one of their best sellers.

So I get there, and sprayed it in the air. OMG, it's EXACTLY what I've been looking for. Then the big test was to see what's it like on my skin, because sometimes fragrances are so different once you apply them. It smelled absolutely beautiful.

I only used one spray, and I went out after shopping to get a bite, and I'd gentle a gentle whiff of this, and it's just fantastic. I worried it would become unnoticeable after an hour, but six hours later, I smell it just fine.

Honestly, I wished I had know about this years ago. I don't think I've been so happy as to make a purchase as I was when I got this tonight.

14 April, 2011

Passion for Men by Elizabeth Taylor

Great and inexpensive oriental for men. Lasts a long time, and projects well. I know at one point there was talk it had been discontinued, but I certainly have no trouble finding it in stores.

11th March, 2011