Reviews by laurensz

Roma Imperiale by Profumi del Forte

Yikes, total scrubber for me. Fail to see how this can be classified as unisex, is completely feminine imo. This type of scent really gives me headaches
12th April, 2012

Versilia Platinum by Profumi del Forte

Strong scent but very likeable. Most definitely related to terre d'hermes which for me comes as a recommendation. Well done and lasting
12th April, 2012

Équipage by Hermès

This is a review for the vintage EdT. On my skin it's a soft and long lasting perfume. After returning to work yesterday, I still could smell it. For me it's mostly a male floral. It evolves over time but nothing sticks out as a domínating note. A classic male scent that oozes elegance.
04th April, 2012

Andy Warhol for Men by Andy Warhol

One of my favorite summerscents, clean, fresh and a lot of quality edt for the money. Definitely not middle of the road but stands out without being too daring. Give it a try
24th March, 2012

Mon Numéro 4 by L'Artisan Parfumeur

This is a light and elegant scent. Wish my barbershop smelled like this. For me the drydown is the nicest part. It get mostly flowers (carnation like. allthough not mentioned in the note list) and a light touch of leather afterwards. Allthough pretty expensive, it's value for money imo. Cannot judge on projection, longevity is good, Applied it early morning and still good smell it retorning home after work.
22nd March, 2012

Blu Notte pour Homme by Bulgari

To me this is quit similar to the original Blv, one of the first scents I bought when I started of in the wonderfull world of scents. The blues smell like nothing else and it's a very agreeable scent. Thought it was the ginger I was smelling but I have sampled some ginger scents but I do not get the same vibe. Anyway, the lifespan of this scent is rather limited but reapply and the fun starts allover. For me a definite keeper.
02nd March, 2012

Douro Eau de Portugal / Lords by Penhaligon's

This is a nice one. Cannot pick out the individual ingedients but overall it 's a warm and comforting scent. Staying power id quite good, you pick up the scent ever once in a while. Certainly not a middle of the road scent, which for me already does half the trick. Recommended
29th February, 2012

Lonestar Memories by Tauer

Big let down. Seems to be part of the CdG industrial range. Tar, rubber and smoke dominate. Not my cup of tea
28th February, 2012

Grain de Plaisir by Maître Parfumeur et Gantier

One of my all time favorites. Great opening and nice staying power. Don't quite understand why this one has not gotten more reviews, be it negative or positive. It's not your everyday scent but it makes me feel good.
17th February, 2012 (last edited: 07th March, 2012)

Weekend for Men by Burberry

Quite like it. To me it smells like lilly of the valley and somehow this scent is connected to my childhood. I checked all other comments but I seem to be the only one that gets the lilly.
13th February, 2012