Reviews by Bandulu

Apparition Homme Intense by Ungaro

When I first sprayed this on, I was getting the bottom of a sack of halloween candy and started to get a little nervous. After a few minutes, the sweetness subsided and balanced nicely with some woods and smokiness. The scent is very nice. It doesn't project strongly and is a bit short-lived as other reviewers have said, but it's a nice scent that isn't too challenging and can be an everyday go-to fragrance. I like it.

30th March, 2011

Bulgari pour Homme Extreme by Bulgari

I had heard good things of this Bulgari offering so I got a sample. I can't seem to get past the paper/newspaper/cardboard accord. It seems to get a little sweeter on the drydown as to provide some relief and I can detect some ctirus and a little pine. Perhaps a few more wears will reveal something to me. This is not knocking my socks off.

28 March, 2011

Xeryus Rouge by Givenchy

I really like this one alot. I remember a few years back, Snapple had an "Elements" beverage line which included such flavors as Earth, Fire and Rain. The base flavor for Rain was Agave cactus and it was my favorite. So refreshing, ripe and juicy. For people having a hard time nailing down the essence of the cactus, that beverage will bring it all into focus. Sadly, I think it's discontinued.

This fragrance always picks me up and lifts my spirits. As most have noted, it is very easy to over spray this and wear too much. One spray is all that's really needed. Great sillage and longetivity.

It's almost perfect in my esteem; it just needs a little something at the bottom end to hammer it home. Overall, a great fragrance.

25 March, 2011