Reviews by Poppy65

Poppy65's avatar
    Poppy65

1000 Kisses Deep by B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful

This was instant winner for me. I love orange scents on me but sometimes they can be overpowering, this really is such a gentle blossom smell it really feels like you are out for a walk on a spring day rolling in the blossom with the one you love! Later in the wear I get macaroons and powder which also smells yummy. I find I relate to Simon Constantine's perfumes! Since I have been learning about perfumes I can get very overwhelmed with complex scents and it bothers me when I can't pick out all the notes! But I like that with his scents I know what I'm smelling! It's probably because I am a novice but I find him very inspirational.

01st April, 2011

Aqua Manda by Goya

I would love to smell this fragrance again. My Mum used to wear it in the 70s and 80s. It was a lovely spicy orange but not too overpowering. I remember it being a very happy sunshine fragrance. She now wears Lush Karma from time to time which she says reminds her of this. Patchouli and Orange a go go! I would say Karma is sweeter and spicier with a harsher edge than aqua manda but it may be my memory playing tricks on me.

30th March, 2011