Reviews by mademoiselle-c

Diorissimo by Christian Dior

I am not really one for intense florals but this is INCREDIBLE. It has turned me over to true, lush floral scents. It is refreshing, feminine and beautiful. I feel like a true Grace Kelly when I wear this. Masterpiece - new or vintage.

Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel

This is the Chanel - along with eau tendre - for people that are not able to appreciate Chanel. I owned this fragrance when I was 15. I am personally tired of the new advertising campaign and all these teenage girls raving about it and saying that it is better than the Chanel classics. Mademoiselle is a younger, cheaper and hookerish version of Coco. It is a flanker that does not even COMPARE. I guarantee anyone that owns or likes CM does not like No. 5 nor Coco. I don't think Coco herself would have created something like this.

No. 5 by Chanel

This is an absolute classic. If I had a love of my life this would be it. I have been picking this out of my mothers dresser since I was 5. 15 years later, it is still my signature fragrance. So warm, so luscious, so sophisticated - a real masterpiece.