Reviews by addyeddy

Yatagan by Caron

Nothing, but nothing smells remotely like this,which is why I love it. Initial thoughts of sweat are swept away by the heady scent of burnt celery which lasts for some time before trailing off to leave the smelll of a dying bonfire. Make no mistake, this is an animalistic scent for men, it won't appeal to the homoegenous 'I want to smell like a grapefruit' brigade, and I don't think you'll get many compliments off the ladies, this is a statement scent, take me as I am or don't, I don't really care. Truly unique.

Silver Black / Onyx by Azzaro

A great fragrance that can be had so cheaply. To my nose it has a real minty freshness and is particularly suited to hot weather, it's not cloying in the slightest. Along with Drakkar Noir, my frgrance of choice. I know some people say this smells similar to Drakkaer, but I can't honesty say I don't get that at all.

Drakkar Noir by Guy Laroche

Just wonderful.Masculine, fresh, and just as good in the day as at night. I always buy a 200ml bottle as it goes so quickly.

Zino Davidoff by Davidoff

Bought this as a blind buy from the discount chain Wilkinsons in the UK for £20. It's a really great fragrance,strong yet not overpowering, and reminds me a little of a less sweet Pi by Givenchy. Doesn't smell dated at all.

10th January, 2013