Reviews by decker

decker's avatar
    decker

Kristiansand New York by Kristiansand New York

An outstanding fragrance that has a unique powdery story. I have worn this scent many times and I always get compliments on it, even with people who don't normally like fragrance. It has a 15 percent concentration and the fragrance will last all day.

15 August, 2010

Blu Mediterraneo Bergamotto di Calabria by Acqua di Parma

A top quality citrus scent! I love the combo of citrus, vetiver, and wood.

16 May, 2010

Bond No.9 Perfume Oud by Bond No. 9

I appreciate the quality and longevity of this fragrance as well as the blend of wood resin and rose. I think it smells different than Creed's Tabarome. I think the story is different. The vial must have at least 4 applications due to the 30 percent concentration. Although the fragrance retails for $330, I think Bond has a value added product here. A collectable bottle and 3.4oz of perfume, not EDP(and their EDPs last). For $300 or $600 one normally receives 1oz of perfume. In the case of Clive Christian, one pays $800 or more. It's not always about how much but how much one enjoys the fragrance.

Brooklyn by Bond No. 9

I found Brooklyn to be a very interesting concoction and it warranted a purchase. I appreciated the woody and citrus notes as well as the uniqueness of this fragrance. The only issue for me was the somewhat limited longevity but the bottle is beautiful.

Nouveau Bowery by Bond No. 9

One of my top picks for the Bond line. Love the lime and the basil. Long lasting and very enjoyable.

Bigarade Concentrée by Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle

Bigarade Concentree is the best thing since sliced bread. It is a fragrance that should be experienced again and again!

06 April, 2010

High Line by Bond No. 9

This is something very special. I love the rhubarb! It is impossible to resist.

07 March, 2010

Aramis Cool Blend by Aramis

I really enjoy the Aramis fragrances but I particularly like Aramis Cool. When I first saw Cool Blend, I wanted to try it right away. It is a enjoyable fragrance but not a standout. The combination of citrus and wood works well. It doesn't evoke a lasting memory but it is pleasant to wear. It is a great value as well at $52. I recommend it for those who would like to wear a non intrusive fragrance that smells good. I gave Aramis Cool to my dad as a gift. I miss it and Cool Blend is a great new addition.

28 February, 2010

A Taste of Heaven by By Kilian

For some reason to me I sense a similarity between Taste of Heaven and S.T. Dupont Signature Pour Homme EDP. Taste of Heaven is very intense and should only be applied sparingly. It lasts all day.

03 November, 2009

Swiss Unlimited by Victorinox

I really enjoyed the fresh scent of this fragrance, but apply sparingly. It lasts at least 5-6 hours. It is a fragrance that offers quality beyond it's fancy packaging. May be too strong for some and it can be cloying if overapplied. I enjoy wearing it often.

04 October, 2009