Reviews by 1280adam

Cologne 41 by Abercrombie & Fitch

Pretty decent stuff, nothing new and innovative though. Nice and fresh.
18th December, 2007

Jaïpur Homme by Boucheron

Review for the EDP version:
When I spray other fragrances on, I always wished I had put Jaipur on instead. This is the best scent for the fall and winter without question. Pi is weak and pretty boring compared to this if you ask me, although I do like Pi (I also own it) Jaipur is just on a completely different level than Pi. I'll always have this in my collection.
25th October, 2007

Versace Man Eau Fraîche by Versace

To keep it simple, this stuff isn't great and you'll end up with a headache after a while when you get sick of smelling it. Sprayed myself with it at Macys after a purchase one night, I couldn't wait to go wash it off. I recieved another sample of it when i bought another bottle and instantly gave it to my little brother who bathes in Candies before he leaves the house at night. Save your money, there is much better out there...
09th May, 2007

Platinum Égoïste by Chanel

Last night at a party, I recieved the best compliment I ever got before while wearing a cologne. I was told I smelled "like a million bucks" from a buddy of mine, and 4 girls rushed over to all smell me and they agreed 100%. All of them asked what I was wearing, I kindly replyed " it's Platinum Egoiste by Chanel" ...I highly reccomend this stuff :)
07th April, 2007

Musc Ravageur by Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle

Great scent !

I sprayed some on this morning, smelled amazing...10 hours later, still smells amazing and only slightly wore off. I can't help but smell wherever I sprayed it, i'd probly be doing the same thing if a girlfriend was wearing it too. Definetly worth a try !
15th December, 2006

Romance Silver Men by Ralph Lauren

It's not a bad, it's just too boring.
01st December, 2006

Égoïste / L'Égoïste by Chanel

I smelled this fragrance a while ago and now I'm kicking myself for not buying it because it's harder to come by these days. Great scent for fall/winter, but not an everyday scent by any means. Pick this one up if you can get it !
13th October, 2006

Jake by Hollister

Hollister 'Drift' and Hollister's Unisex fragrance (I'm not sure if it's still out in the stores) are both better than this cologne...but that still isn't saying very much. This is a safe 'teenagers' fragrance. Not bad smelling I guess but also nothing special.
19th September, 2006

Relax by Davidoff

I just got this about a week ago, and I can see what LushLife means by the cough syrup, with spices and vanilla mixed in, but that smell fades after about an hour and then ...WOW it's amazing. You don't need many sprays to give off good sillage with Relax. Everyone should get this for their own collection, you won't be dissapointed...
14th September, 2006

Brit for Men by Burberry

I didn't like this at 1st because of the undeveloped smell that came right from the bottle when I sprayed it. But, after about an hour on foward, it smells like a spicer, toned down version of Armani Black Code, but it's still pretty good.
24th August, 2006