Reviews by BradtheImpaler

Rochas Man by Rochas

I was hoping for "coffee", or at least "chocolate", but all I got is "cotton candy" - I mean, if I closed my eyes I'd swear I was at the State Fair. It's hard to believe no one else mentioned the similarity!
09th October, 2005

Opium pour Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

(1 part)Licorice
(1 part)Pipe tobacco
(1 part)Sugar

Mix thoroughly and take a bath in it.
09th October, 2005

Lacoste pour Homme by Lacoste

Have only sampled maybe 40 or 50 scents, but this one is my favorite thus far. It's predominately vanilla but I DON'T feel it's too sweet (and I am very "uni-sex phobic" with frags)cause the other half of the overall scent is very "sporty".
08th June, 2005

PS by Paul Sebastian

One part Pierre Cardin + one part Old Spice = PS...but what's wrong with that? Nice but a very traditional/old fashioned scent if that's not your thing.
13th November, 2004

Bowling Green by Geoffrey Beene

Trying it for the first time as I write this. Fresh out of the bottle 10 minutes ago one word came immediately to mind - CELERY...it smells exactly like celery. (Some nicer subtleties are beginning to emerge now...but it still basically smells like celery)
06th November, 2004

Chrome by Azzaro

Not that it smells bad, but, to me, this is more a woman's perfume than a man's cologne. If I was into the Unisex thing, I'd give it a much better review.
28th October, 2004