Reviews by WidgeryWinks

WidgeryWinks's avatar
    WidgeryWinks

Idylle by Guerlain

Starts out rose and jasmine but within 20 minutes it has turned on my skin to something sickly sweet and strong. So disappointing after such a promising start. I am overpowered. Perhaps this might work better in cool weather. It is not a summer fragrance for me.

02nd March, 2012

Les Météorites by Guerlain

I bought this on line earlier this year, completely sight unseen (unsmelt!) to bring my order up to a point for free shipping.
    What a delightful surprise. Violets are a childhood memory and this perfume gives me that plus something more seductive and mysterious. I love it to death and it is perfect for a hot summer day. Someone thinks its like a Jo Malone fragrance? I'll have to check that out.

15th November, 2009 (Last Edited: 24th February, 2010)

Pure Turquoise by Ralph Lauren

I chose this perfume as an antidote to my collection of florals. I love the green astringent shock I experience as the spray comes from the bottle.

Very much a favourite on hot humid days. I understand why PT has mixed reviews. One has to be in mood, but to me its very different from most of the clean fresh scents that are currently out there.

10th December, 2007