Reviews by CHRISSYK1963

Blue Rush by Avon

I NEVER USUALLY BUY AVON BUT, I SMELLED THIS AND IT WAS AMAZING. I ORDERED IT AND IT IS SIMILIAR TO ISSAY MIYAKE. I SMELL IT ON MY HUSBAND AND I SWOON. VERY SUMMERY AND FRESH.

Amazing Grace by Philosophy

I STARTED WITH THIS FRAGRANCE BECAUSE OF THE CONDITIONER. IT WORKS FOR ME AND I BOUGHT THE SHAMPOO. I THEN BOUGHT THE SOAP. THEN THE LOTION, THEN THE PERFUME.
I LAYER IT WITH EITHER EUPHORIA OR BABY DOLL. I ALWAYS RECEIVE COMPLIMENTS. I WORE IT THROUGH SEVERAL SEASONS.

L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme by Issey Miyake

THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING MALE FRAGRANCE!
I SWOON EVERYTIME I SMELL IT. THIS CAN BE A UNISEX SCENT.

Blue Jeans by Versace

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES. MORE OF A UNISEX SCENT. BOTH MY HUSBAND AND I WORE THIS. THE FIRST TIME WE EVER BOTH FINISHED A BOTTLE AND I BOUGHT A NEW ONE AND WE FINISHED THAT. I CANNOT FIND IT ANYWHERE. TOO BAD, IT WAS ONE OF THE BETTER ONES. TIMELESS AND SEASONLESS.

Red Jeans by Versace

I LIKED IT AND WORE IT OFTEN IN THE SUMMER. VERY GIRLIE.

White Linen by Estée Lauder

ONE OF MY ALL TIME FRAGRANCES. IT SCREAMS "SPRING". A VERY CLEAN, FRESH AND LIGHT SCENT. LAYERS WELL. A MARCH TO MAY SCENT.

Cinnabar by Estée Lauder

I LOVE THIS ONE, I HAVE WORN IT FOR 25 YEARS. I LIKE IT BETTER THAN OPIUM. IT SAYS "FALL". I WEAR IT OCTOBER THROUGH NOVEMBER. THIS LAYERS WELL. IT IS A GREAT SCENT FOR DRY SKINS.

Private Collection by Estée Lauder

THIS REMINDS ME OF CHRISTMAS. I WORE IT ONLY DURING THE MONTH OF DECEMBER. TOO HEAVY TO LAYER THOUGH. A LITTLE PARFUM GOES A LONG WAY.

New West for Her by Aramis

I LOVE THIS PERFUME. I WAS DEVOTED TO IT. ONE OF THE FEW THAT I WOULD WEAR YEAR ROUND. I WISH LAUDER WOULD BRING IT BACK.

Baby Doll / Baby Doll Paris by Yves Saint Laurent

I FOUND THIS SCENT LAST YEAR AND IT HAS BECOME ONE OF MY FAVORITES. I USE IT AS A BASE FOR OTHER FRAGRANCES TOO. IT IS THE SCENT OF SPRING.
28th August, 2006

Euphoria by Calvin Klein

VERY LIGHT FOR A "WOODSY/ORIENTAL" SCENT. SMELLS LIKE SUMMER. I RECEIVE COMPLIMENTS ON THIS. VERY RICH YET, SWEET.
28th August, 2006