Reviews by 151967

151967's avatar
    151967

Black Cashmere by Donna Karan

I love to wear this fragrance when I want to feel a little exotic. I love the way it smells when it first goes on but after a couple of hours it starts to smell a little waxy. So, it does need reapplication through an entire day into evening. "Robyogi" is correct about gender marketing being a crock. I love wearing certain mens cologne that I definalty think should be unisex. I have never been told that I smell masculine or am I wearing my husband's cologne, just compliments. Everyone should always experiment regardless of what the marketers have on the package.

19 September, 2006

Eau des Merveilles by Hermès

I love this one, it is a nice fresh woody aquatic with a feminine touch. If you are looking for the traditional flowery sweet or oriental woman's perfume then this is not for you. It is different from most perfumes, I suppose that is why I like is so much. I constantly get compliments when I wear this from men and women. It seems to have good staying power too and I live in a very dry climate.

08 September, 2006

Bulgari pour Homme by Bulgari

As a woman I enjoy wearing this myself. It could almost be unisex. However, I am not a fan of most women's perfumes they are all too sweet or too flowery. This one is just right for me, a hint of floral with a clean woody drydown. It also seems to last a long time on me as well and I live in a very dry climate.

08 September, 2006