Reviews by busterb

Chèvrefeuille Original by Creed

I love this Creed. Highly unusual and unique. Floral top note that is beautiful, but not pretty. Soft, but not too sweet. Maintains its masculinity. No Oak Moss, no citrus,
    really like nothing else I've come accross and the quality is obvious.
    Haven't seen it mentioned, but I get a definite leather note at the dry down.
    Perfect daytime fragrance.My current fave!

13 October, 2007

Sandalwood by Art of Shaving

I have used A.O.S shaving products for a while & they are excellent.
    Recently I nabbed the Art of Shaving Sandalwood cologne from off Ebay.
    It is just great! I understand the "medicinal" comments, but don't really agree. To me it is very creamy and rich. A unique take on Sandalwood. Not as sweet as Santal Imperiale, or Egoiste. Not as sharp as Tam Dao.
    Creamy, rich, & deep. Currently my fave Sandalwood.

02 March, 2007

Skye by Geo F Trumper

Clean and fresh and airy
    Think of white linen folded after drying in the spring sunshine.
    One of my "go to" frags and perfect for almost any occasion.

28 April, 2006

L'Anarchiste by Caron

L'Anarchiste is a very unique fragrance. The orange notes are prevalent along with spice, either nutmeg or alspice. The fragrance notes make no mention of mint, but it is definitely present. Some ad texts state that L'Anarchiste starts out "warm & cool" and you may wonder how this can be, however it's true. L'Anarchiste is truly an enigmatic and very unusual scent. You must experience it!

09 September, 2005

Vétyver by Roger & Gallet

A Very light and fruity Vetiver fragrance.
    Opens with fruity / citrus notes followed on dry down by the heaver base of vetiver / spice.
    A nice refreshing scent perfect for hot weather. Short in olfactory duration.

17 August, 2005 (Last Edited: 18 August, 2005)

Eau de Rochas Homme by Rochas

A wonderful very clean and lemony citrus fragrance.
    Great for warm weather and the office.
    Well done and very well ballanced.
    A favorite.