Reviews by Bvlgari

Hermèssence Poivre Samarcande by Hermès

refreshing and very warm fragrance, refined to its core - a hermes indeed.

29 July, 2006

Kenzo pour Homme Fresh by Kenzo

I find this to be as much wonderful a scent as the original Kenzo pour Homme. They are both wonderfully fresh, clean and energizing.

09 March, 2004

Kenzo pour Homme by Kenzo

I was given a sample of this scent when I bought Eternity Love for a female friend of mine. I find Kenzo pour homme to be one exceptional scent - it is very fresh, clean and inviggorating. Its seaweed and seawater aroma gives one the strength to be energized throughout the day without feeling tired. You can feel the waves and the breeze. It is really a hit.

09 March, 2004

Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc by Bulgari

Were this made as an eau de toilette or even better as an eau the parfum, it would probably be my signature sxcent/ I find it to be a real winner (and I am fan of all Bvlgari scents)

Gieffeffe by Gianfranco Ferré

This is absolutely a fabulous fragrance. But it might not appeal to those who do not like florals.

Bulgari Black by Bulgari

This happens to be an exceptionally smooth scent. It reminds me of rubber indeed but I like it. And I really like it a lot.

Blu pour Homme by Bulgari

I find this to be the greatest fragrance ever made. It is my personal scent and I would highly recommend it to those who love woodsy and spicy scents which are unique and last for ages (at least on my skin).

Diavolo by Antonio Banderas

Not very long lasting. Nice scent - reminds me a lot of Farhenheit.

Gucci pour Homme by Gucci

Though I am not notmally attracted to so masculine scents, this one is a real winner. I have tried it so many times that I feel as if i had possessed it. I cannot speak of the tenasity of the scnet but I am really taken aback everytime I smell it. I think that it will be my next purchase.

Vetiver by Guerlain

Deeply impressed with this scnet - as always Guerlain has produced a classic that remains in history. It reminds me of freshly cut grass, mixed with the wonderful scent of decaying coniferous trees and earth - it makes me travel to the deepest parts of a forest - and I just love them.

Allure Homme by Chanel

I had a sample of this one. I do not happen to like it at all. It reminds me of one over-the-counter scent that I used to have and it something did not appeal to me. I will never buy this thing for myself - it is too not me (though I love Orientals)