Reviews by Odorifera

Odorifera's avatar
    Odorifera

Joop! Le Bain by Joop!

Wonderful in the winter with many warm notes -- amber, vanilla, booze. Great sillage but not cloying and lasts a good eight hours. Full bottle worthy and one that I will repurchase.

26 January, 2007

Cuir Venenum 03 by Parfumerie Generale

Not as strong a leather note in this for me as I would like. The composition is overpowered by notes that remain fruity-floral and cherry candy in the drydown.

I'll stick with Daim Blond and on to Chanel Cuir de Russie

08 December, 2006

Eau de Cacao by Coppeneur

This is true chocolate with out being sickeningly sweet or artificial smelling.
    Like sniffing a steaming mug of hot chocolate on a cold winter's night. Would be great for evenings out, curling up with someone special, or during the holidays.

07 December, 2006

Cozé 02 by Parfumerie Generale

This is like a watered down Piper Nigrum on my skin. I get mostly pepper and something a little sweet underneath. None of the other notes surface. Lasting power
    also seems poor given what seems from the description to be an intense pyramid of essences.

07 December, 2006

360 Degrees Black For Men by Perry Ellis

Saw this in T.J. Max today and sampled it.
    The opening was just like Rochas Man for me. It dried down to a sweeter but fainter version of Bvlgari Black -- with similiar hints of black tea smokiness. Not bad but not very original. Done better in other fragrances.

14 October, 2006