Reviews by chadmwgarrett

Vera Wang for Men by Vera Wang

Actually was debating on this one for xmas but after 2 times to the store and applying and wearing it around the mall all day i am with everyone else that it just doesnt last and its very subtle. I had to put my nose to my skin to smell it and ask about 4 other people if they could as well and they couldnt unless there nose was on my skin so i hope that they make VW2 with a little bit more longevity and strength cause this is a great scent but its lacking the things i look for in frags.

23 December, 2007

Roma Uomo by Laura Biagiotti

First thing came to mind was dreamsicle.. you know the orange popsicles with vanilla.. I came across this at my local frag retailer and i love it.. its not overpowering very nice.. wore it out tonight.. probably use it more for work.. if you like vanilla then you will love this..

29 October, 2006

Original Santal by Creed

Santal is by far not a manly fragrance yet reminds me more along the lines of happy by clinique. Its definently something the ladies like because its loud and sweet... I bought a bottle when it came out and its not bad but I am not sure if i would buy another.. Nothing really distinctive about it.. Almost smells more like a ladies parfum than a mans.. Very strong though lasts a while and would recommend it for summer and spring...

John Varvatos by John Varvatos

Varvatos is a great scent for winter and fall however for me personally I love the scent but find the longevity of it to be very short. Wish it was made in a parfum and maybe a bit stronger. For me it smells great for a few hours but fades quickly.. Try to wear it to work but it just doesnt last for me.. Nothing against the scent I really adore it just wish it had a kick..however maybe for someone else it may last longer..

Tabaróme Millésime by Creed

Awsome fragrance for fall and winter.. Comes on heavy at first but settles to a very light fragrance after drydown.. This is my primary fragrance I wear to work because its not to strong that it overpowers my coworkers but still carries a really great light scent that everyone loves.. The tobacco does stand out but after a while fades away

Millésime Impérial by Creed

Smooth and refreshing.. Great scent for a night out or even for me I wear to work occasionaly.. My favorite Creed fragrance.. Great for summer and spring.. I cant get enough of this stuff

1881 by Cerruti

Very clean and crisp scent.. Very fresh almost like you just got out of the shower.. But too strong for me.. didnt agree with me and gave me a headache.. So I gave it to my dad who likes those type of scents.. If your not found of strong clean scents wouldnt recommend it for you.. Take nothing away from the frag its a great one.

Jivago 7 Elements by Jivago

Love it... great scent for the a night on the town.. Strong at first but drys down and has a really distinct smell..

20th October, 2006