Reviews by ghotio

ghotio's avatar
    ghotio

Diorissimo by Christian Dior

This soliflore is simply beautiful and smells like a true heady flower. Love this and it's a good thing it doesn't turn on me. I give this a 6 out of 5 if I could, a classic that one should at least try.

24 February, 2007

Sugar Lychee by Fresh

Fruity, sweet, and unique. On my body it doesnt seem to mix well with my chemistry, but it smells great on the testing strip. It's more of a feminine and floral scent. So for the men try before you buy.

Hypnôse by Lancôme

I had to wear this a few time in order to love it. The vanilla musky drydown works quite well with my body chemistry, making it smell sexy and comforting at the same time. I also like the tartness that gives this perfume a bite.

Secret Wish by Anna Sui

I like this light fruity fresh scent. The scent also doesn't last very long, but it doesn't annoy/irritate me like some perfumes do. The bottle looks great.

Enjoy by Jean Patou

Nice fresh perfume that smells rich, classy and expensive, but I can't get pass the headachy smell of the aldehydes.

Joy by Jean Patou

At first it smelled aldehylic (EDP) and that was all I could smell dark and musky. Then after 15 minutes Joy started to bloom a nice light rich scent that my nose couldn't get enough of. Just a little will do and wait, it's beautiful.

25 January, 2007

Mitsouko by Guerlain

Mitsouko smells bad probably ruined by the aldehydes. I dislike aldehydes that smell like old lady. Too bad since I was looking forward to liking it since it got such rave reviews from so many people

17 January, 2007

Dior Addict 2 by Christian Dior

I like the sparkling grapefruit scent on this one but it can be a bit pungent/overwhelming. The musky drydown is also very nice. The silliage is very strong on me. I don't use it very much now. My brother on the other hand says it smells like medicine.

30th December, 2006

Miss Dior Chérie (original) by Christian Dior

I love this scent. Smells like Danielle by Danielle Steel but better. Very sweet, strawberry, flowery and it manages to smell expensive and classy so it's suitable for the young and old alike. My friend who also wears smells a bit sour sometimes.

30th December, 2006

Cool Water Woman by Davidoff

My friend got this for me. Smells masculine like a lighter version of Cool Water for man. The scent didn't last too long on me maybe a few hours but the good thing was that it didn't give me a headache like some perfumes. My brother likes it and says it was nice (something he didn't say with the perfumes I liked) but he likes to wear Cool Water for men. Personally it's not for me.

28 December, 2006