Reviews by oopie2006

Elixir des Merveilles by Hermès

Unable to get past the fact that it smelled like men's cologne on me. Wasn't something I'd bother regifting to my husband, either...sorry.
30th December, 2008

Pacific Paradise by Escada

Mmmmmm....pineapple. Sweet and tropical. Hubby loves it, too ;-)
30th December, 2008

Eau des Merveilles by Hermès

Smells like men's cologne. Was ticked after I paid for it.

Opium by Yves Saint Laurent

I loved the scent of Colgate shaving cream--and found that this was that same smell! It's STROOOOOONG, though. You have to spray it on a tissue, let it set a couple minutes...then dab, like, a couple of places only. And then, it's lovely AND tolerable.

Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana

Smells wonderful and thought hubby would love the fruity notes, but I had on too much of the lotion and ruined its first impression. He said it made his eyes water. But in all I liked it but it was more of a scent I would have preferred to smell on a man. Misleading to me because it wasn't "feminine" scented.

Coco Extreme by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

This is my favorite fragrance in the whole wide world besides Bath and Body Works Ile de Tahiti Fei Banana! When I buy a scent that's named after a coconut, I want it to smell like coconut! This does, meaning it doesn't smell like flowers or anything else added. Just pure coconut. It's cool because the warmer you get outside, the more the coconut wafts up to your nose. It doesn't give me a headache and it's really soft. Love it!
09th April, 2007

Vanille Extreme by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

I bought this looking for the foody-type vanilla and was rewarded! If you get this stuff, you can't get enough of it! I'm sure that if you have it on with lotion or Coast soap, though, it might end up smellin a little weird. But on unscented skin, it's pure, not fruity, not flowery, nothin' just creamy vanilla.--. You will never need any other vanilla scent, promise.
09th April, 2007

Honey by Demeter Fragrance Library

Wow! Smells exactly like honey!! Calm, sweet, and smells good long enough that you don't get tired of the smell. I like that it doesn't smell like honey and fruit or honey and flowers but just...honey all by itself. I'm addicted.
24th February, 2007