Reviews by GGA

Heliotrope by Etro

Reminds me a lot of Givenchy Pi, but less synthetic and a bit more floral. Just lovely gourmand scent!
01st February, 2011

Couture Couture by Juicy Couture

Good, but not very original - it reminds me very much of Jean Paul Gaultier Classique and Lancome Poeme.
24th December, 2010 (last edited: 28th December, 2010)

Mandarina Duck Man by Mandarina Duck

Well, let's start by saying that although I have a wide taste when it comes to fragrances this ain't my cup of tea. It starts out fruity and floral and stays that way to the end - not so much of evolvement then. And it reminds me of those jelly candies which are supposed to taste like peach - there's a hint of natural flavor in them, but yet they are far away from a smell of freshly cut peach slices. Mandarina Duck Man is not sugary sweet, but yet smells somehow candy like to my nose. It's a happy, colorful, beach-y and youthful scent like Boss in Motion and has a pretty good longevity, but I find it lacking elegance and sophistication.
22nd February, 2009

Chaumet Homme by Chaumet

To my nose this smells a like a mix of Kenzo Jungle pour homme (it's hot spicies and wood notes) and Dior's Dune pour homme (it's fig and floral notes). Nice, but I like Dune and Jungle better.
22nd February, 2009

Armand Basi in Blue by Armand Basi

To my nose this one smells like a spicier and less cucumber-y Ralph Lauren Polo Blue for men. Great longevity!
23rd February, 2007