Reviews by miguel

miguel's avatar
    miguel
    Slovenia Slovenia

Roma Uomo by Laura Biagiotti

I used to wear it in huge amounts back in high school when it was first introduced to market. A 50 mL bottle would dissapear within a month. Than couple of years later my boyfriend started using it. To be honest I didn't like on him that much. It smelt so much sweeter on my skin. After we broke up I kind of forgotten about it (the perfume, not the guy). Than couple of days ago, I found it in a store. Did they change it?! Was I actually wearing the same scent? I smelt so much better in 90's. But then again maybe that cheeting bastart have scanged my perception of Roma. Newer the less it's very masculine scent, very distinct. And yes very sweet. Not like A*Men though. And not a "formal night in an opera" scent, but ideal for a business meeting.

It still brings up good High School memories;))

17 December, 2006

Antaeus by Chanel

I got myself my very first bottle of Anteus back in '94 when I was 18 - still in high school. Since I wore only black clothes in those days it was just the matter of time when would that clasic black "so veray Chanel" bottle catch my eyes (and nose). God, I still remeber the rush that went down my spine when I sensed the fragrance for the first time. Dark, mysterious, heavy, seductive, sexy, rich, bold and maybe in depth just a bit sweet. And though 18, I had a hell-of-an- attitude to wear it.
    Even now in 2006 women love it, but I find meny men to be afraid of it. Both wearing it themselves or noticing it on another men. It actually takes a lot of a men to wear it like it's suposed to be worn. One of my all time top 3 frangrances. Wondering what would EDP feel like on my skin...

12 December, 2006