Reviews by chocolateguy

Opium pour Homme Poésie de Chine Eau d'Orient by Yves Saint Laurent

Even the bottle is too cheap and ugly, I quite like the juice inside. This version, which is fresher, younger and more wearable than the original. On me, the Opium "Chinese version" has great longvervity and sillage. It is linear, not something so different or special, but all the notes ( pepper, citrus... ) are very balance.
21st April, 2010

Nu Eau de Parfum by Yves Saint Laurent

Nu is seductive, dark, complex, and...very seductive. Nu is strong and longlasting. Maybe it is the mort masculine for men in many feminin scents that I've tested.

Nu is warm, sometimes bitter and dark thanks to the strong incense combine with vetiver and pepper, sometimes smooth because of white orchid. Pure, dangerous... Nu has so many faces.
21st April, 2010

Comme des Garçons 2 Man by Comme des Garçons

It's CdG. So it's like noother. Can't compare it with Gucci things. 2 Man is masculin, soft, sweet, yet modern, unique and really strange. Somewhat metallic like CdG parfum, but this one has its own metallic, that makes 2 Man is incredible! Totally energy and sexy. I totally love it.

Cavalli Man by Roberto Cavalli

What a boring stupid thing from Cavalli stuff! A good designer can't "draw up" a good scent.

Comme des Garçons 2 by Comme des Garçons

At the first try, it was too strange for me. But now, I get addicted to 2. To me, 2 is too stronge for women, but so stronge for men.

A*Men Pure Coffee by Thierry Mugler

At first sniff, I got a little disappointed, cause Amen Pure Coffee is not what I'd imaged. Amen PC was totally Amen with that sweet, deep, stronge. Full of chocolate. But after about 15minutes, everything changed. The smell of pure coffee mixing with chocolate was so wonderful that I couldn't stop enjoying its smell. A wonderful scent for spring. Smooth, soft, warm, and attractive. Amen PC's so much more nature than Amen. Easy to wear. Easy to enjoy. Easy to get everyone's attention. I love it!!!
26th April, 2008

Burberry London for Men by Burberry

What a wonderful elegent and modern scent! Though London has a not-so-good longervity, it's till worth to have in your romantique wear collection. Also, I find it and Dior homme very similar. Do you think so?

L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

Unbelievable YSL can lauch such an average scent like this! Despite the luxurious and artisttic bottle, L'Homme scent lacks of the most important thing: Diffirence.

Armani Code / Black Code by Giorgio Armani

Any special about this one? I feel nothing. As well as Armani Attitude, I just fine them boring.

Burberry the Beat by Burberry

A new wonderful scent from Burberry. Young, dareful, unique, modern yet luxury. Totally diffirent from all previous Burberry scents.
03rd April, 2008

Light Blue Pour Homme by Dolce & Gabbana

This is the borest scent that I've ever known!!!
18th November, 2007

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme by Dolce & Gabbana

The best of Dolce & Gabbana perfumes. It's so sexy, attractive, and yet classy :) Really love it!
18th November, 2007

Mugler Cologne by Thierry Mugler

So wonderful! I've taken this last month and it seems that... I can't live without Cologne. Really an excellent scent for summer. Love it!
20th April, 2007

Jungle pour Homme by Kenzo

Can't stand this. Make me vomit!
02nd November, 2006

Terre d'Hermès by Hermès

One of the most Hermes scene IMO. Terre's got its own beautiful bottle, which contains wonderful water inside. I find it really manly, dark, gentle, deluxe and confident. It worths every spray :)
21st September, 2006

Joop! Jump by Joop!

Really like this one! And, it really work last on me. I find it and Allure have something common :P

Aqua pour Homme by Bulgari

:( Nothing but the cool bottle. Nothing but like millions familiar scenes out the. Nothing but poor longervity.

Miracle Homme by Lancôme

Nothing special! This scene seems too light on me. Find no interested in anything from Lancome.