Reviews by clarala

clarala's avatar
    clarala

Rock 'n Rose by Valentino

Considering its name, the rose scent isnt dominant in this fragrance. But its young and fresher than Stella and is a pretty smell. I wanted like this one but its too bland to be something I'd spend money on.

28 December, 2007

cK one Summer 2005 by Calvin Klein

I got this fragrance given to me by someone who didnt want it anymore. I think its a really pleasant,fruity smell without being at all sickly or overpowering. In fact its quite a fresh scent but the moment I smelt it I thought that it's far too feminine for guys.

28 December, 2007

Heiress by Paris Hilton

I didnt like this. Its very sweet, a bit like bubblegum and unsophisticated. Its not sickly but is very in-your-face and I think this is something younger girls would like.

02 June, 2007

Touch of Spring by Lacoste

I tried this on today when my friend and I were trying to find a fragrance for her and it actually made me feel a bit sick! It smells like grass and its definatly not something I would want to wear

01st May, 2007

Red Jeans by Versace

This is a cheery, fresh scent for daytime use and a good price too.

31st March, 2007

212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera

I tried this as one of my friends has it. I find it alright, but a bit simplistic and I wouldnt describe it as sexy. I dont like it enough to buy it.

18 December, 2006

Ralph by Ralph Lauren

I'm pretty much in the middle of the target age range and I really like this one! The apple leaves in it's especially lovely and it isnt sickly sweet or overpowering. I too am suprised at all the bad reviews!

18 December, 2006