Reviews by clarala

Rock 'n Rose by Valentino

Considering its name, the rose scent isnt dominant in this fragrance. But its young and fresher than Stella and is a pretty smell. I wanted like this one but its too bland to be something I'd spend money on.
28th December, 2007

cK one Summer 2005 by Calvin Klein

I got this fragrance given to me by someone who didnt want it anymore. I think its a really pleasant,fruity smell without being at all sickly or overpowering. In fact its quite a fresh scent but the moment I smelt it I thought that it's far too feminine for guys.
28th December, 2007

Heiress by Paris Hilton

I didnt like this. Its very sweet, a bit like bubblegum and unsophisticated. Its not sickly but is very in-your-face and I think this is something younger girls would like.
02nd June, 2007

Touch of Spring by Lacoste

I tried this on today when my friend and I were trying to find a fragrance for her and it actually made me feel a bit sick! It smells like grass and its definatly not something I would want to wear
01st May, 2007

Red Jeans by Versace

This is a cheery, fresh scent for daytime use and a good price too.
31st March, 2007

212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera

I tried this as one of my friends has it. I find it alright, but a bit simplistic and I wouldnt describe it as sexy. I dont like it enough to buy it.
18th December, 2006

Ralph by Ralph Lauren

I'm pretty much in the middle of the target age range and I really like this one! The apple leaves in it's especially lovely and it isnt sickly sweet or overpowering. I too am suprised at all the bad reviews!
18th December, 2006