Reviews by Subhalen

Subhalen's avatar
    Subhalen

Yacht Man Metal by Myrurgia

I just received this in the mail from a buy.com purchase and I have to say that it is a really good scent. My wife commented that she really liked it, so for the 11 bucks, it was worth it!

18 December, 2009

Dempsey II by Patrick Dempsey

This is a really good smelling scent, but it sure fades fast... and I mean fast. It is too bad that they couldn't have worked on the staying power because it does smell great, but I have found that you need to re-apply several times throughout the day. Certainly different than Unscripted in that sense.

19 November, 2009

Dunhill London by Dunhill

You know, I have received nothing but compliments on this one.. I like it, but it certainly one that I wouldn't wear everyday.

10th November, 2009

Comme des Garçons 2 Man by Comme des Garçons

Wow. Something that is definately in a class of it's own. Very good and deep.

29 November, 2008

Dirty English by Juicy Couture

I like this, but does it seem to vanish way too soon? I couldn't detect it after 3 1/2 hours and was disappointed. Maybe, I am not applying it correctly. It does have a rich scent to it, spicy with a little dirtyness to it.

Voyage by Nautica

I have to agree with Andrewthecologneguy. I received many compliments on this one and the longevity on my skin was above average. I have always been skeptical of the aquatic types of scents, but this one does it for me (along with a couple others that I just discovered)!

Présence by Mont Blanc

Awesome.. For me, next to Hanae Mori, one of my new favorites. I received the most compliments when I have wore this one out this summer. You can't go wrong with this one, for sure!

H.M. by Hanae Mori

I love this stuff as does my wife. Her initial impression was lemon then it toned down to vanilla. Reminds me somewhat of A*Men as well, but more defined.

Carlos Santana for Men by Carlos Santana

I think that it is a great scent. One in which I wear on date night with my by wife because she loves the scent. Women in my office really like this one when I wear it occasionally.

07 June, 2007

Carven Homme by Carven

Wow.. I bought this on a whim and I am glad that I did. Very nice and my wife loves it on me. Can't believe how inexpensive it is as well..

26 May, 2007

Zegna Intenso by Ermenegildo Zegna

I really like this one. My wife really..really likes this one on me. The lasting power of this juice is great and I received many compliments on it..

27 April, 2007

Ferrari Passion by Ferrari

I really like this scent. A good one for the office or a night on the town IMHO. Not overbearing, but it does last a long time.

27 April, 2007

Obsession for Men by Calvin Klein

I have owned this frag since it came out and I must say that it is the most complimented one that I have ever worn. It still smells great, even though it is now 20 years old. There is just something about it that never grows old.

03 February, 2007

Kiss Him by KISS

I bought this from a fellow Basenotes member and tried it tonight. WOW, it is a great scent and my wife loves it! This is what I have been seeking for awhile, a nice spicyness to it.

30th January, 2007

Scuderia Ferrari Black by Ferrari

I just received this today and my wife gave it a 2 thumbs up.. I really like the scent and even like it more since my wife likes it (I have struck out several times by buying something with rave reviews and she saying it stunk). Just my two cents (Scents)..!

31st December, 2006