Reviews by chris57

Puma Man by Puma

I just got a large bottle of this for only $5 on sale! Its a very pleasant light smelling fragrance. Almost like a spring version of Lacoste Pour Homme, I don't think it has the jamacian rum in it.
04th January, 2007

Axe Kilo by Axe / Lynx

Like everyone else says, this stuff is a chick magnet! Every girl I talk to regularly has brought it up. Smells almost like real cologne, but still has that deodorant aspect to it.

Lacoste pour Homme by Lacoste

I'm really surprised by all these reviews! I've been eyeing this cologne for a while, always testing it at Macy's. I recieved it as a gift, and have worn it for a week. To me, its actually very original. I HATE when cologne smells like deodorant. Pour Homme smells very rich and expensive. Its very warm and welcoming, and its definatley not old mannish! I'm in highschool, and the ladies love it! This is definatley something you actually need to try for a while and not just go by reviews, because it looks like its diffrent for diffrent people.

Axe Phoenix / Lynx Phoenix by Axe / Lynx

I bought a stick of the deodorant and used it until it ran out. Its very calming and not overley spicy. It lasted all day, Axe makes very good deodorant.

BOD Man: Really Ripped Abs by Parfums de Coeur

Very strange stuff. It smells really diffrent depending on the day and the amount you use. Its in between Axe spray and a cheap cologne. Its alright stuff if your not used to good cologne or if your doing manual labor and you need something to cover up the stink. You need to use it like body spray for it to be effective.