Reviews by Sybernetic

A*Men Pure Malt by Thierry Mugler

It doesn't smell altogether bad to me but I wouldn't want to smell like this in public. The booze makes it smell very dated - like something my father or grandfather would have worn - only except that they never would have worn something that smells sweet at the same time. Candy of course smells good but why in the world a man would want to smell like candy is beyond me!?!? Maybe women do like the smell but other men are laughing at you!
16th February, 2014

Royal English Leather by Creed

My goodness...I just tried this and during the first 15 minutes it smells exactly like bathroom freshener to me - in a very bad way. (similar to urinal cakes). It is beyond me why anyone would want to smell like this.
21st January, 2007

Lucky Number 6 for Men by Lucky Brand

While it's not bad, it doesn't jump out as something unique. Smells like alot of other fragrances. It's clean.
I'm just trying to figure out why hydroponic plum would make a better fragrance than an ordinary plum.

L'Eau Bleue d'Issey pour Homme by Issey Miyake

I would say this is at least unisex. If you're wanting to smell like a man, look somewhere else. I can imagine women wearing this.

Fahrenheit by Christian Dior

This fragrance is genius. It is the essence of what a real man should smell like - the residues of hard work.

212 Men by Carolina Herrera

I'm not impressed by the scent. I think Herrera by Carolina Herrera is better.