Reviews by ksabina

ksabina's avatar
    ksabina
    Mexico Mexico

Le Roy Soleil by Salvador Dali

It is soft. It certaily smells excellent. I got it as a gift from my parents some years ago. I have just a few mililiters from this bottle. I told my dad and then he gave me another one as a gift this christmas 2006. He found it at "Price Center", its an enclosed swap meet at Calexico, California.

Régine's by Régine's

Regines design house launched Regines for women in 1989its a woody, oriental scent blending notes of vanilla, amber, fruits and oriental floral. It is suggested for eveningwear.
    I received as a gift from my dad some years ago, it came with a deodorant, soap and a mini bottle for purse. I used it on special ocassions, when I used to date, and now that I am married I use it to seduce my husband. I have found it at Perfumania, also at Sports Arena Swap Meet in San Diego, California, also at the Alley in Los Angeles, California.

Solytis by Lomani

I got it as a gift from my dad. It included a deodorant, also with the exact fragrance. I got a big version at eBay. I want to get another deodorant of this fragrance.