Reviews by dagwoodbowser

dagwoodbowser's avatar
    dagwoodbowser

Musc Ravageur by Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle

A walking olfactory work of art! However, I love the stuff. It's flamboyant, sexy and sticks to you like glue. Somehow when I wear MR I just fell confident. Could potentially turn off some guys as it does have a thick, sweetness to it especially at first spray.You'll have to be the type of guy that can pull it off cause The dry down is mellower and that's when the "dirty" feelings come in. I loved the stuff so much I purchased the oil version. Much more linear that the spray. The EDT is the bomb! I wear this for the ladies, but definitely for that special "lady" that you want to impress and have her remember your smell long after your gone. I swear I’ve sprayed it on like at 8pm and by the following mid-day the stuff is still on you. My Fav cologne!!

01st November, 2007

Muscs Koublaï Khän by Serge Lutens Les Salons du Palais Royal Shiseido

MKK: Definitely a sexy, erotic in your face Musk that is like a walking, olfactory art gallery. I enjoy wearing it, but it's what I wear on dates, clubbing or for that special intimate moment. Due to cost, probably the most expensive of most of the other musks, I save it and savor the oozing droplets for the naughty women, especially if these are the kind of women that get off on scent and are going to be devouring along my love trail. For the purpose of what Musk is for, MKK wins hands down.

01st November, 2007