Reviews by kitty meow

Escada by Escada

Escada (2005) is sweet & pretty but not a fave of mine. I applied it just 1 hr ago & I can barely smell it now. Hey, but it has a nice bottle & cool cap. It's a no for me.

Amor Amor by Cacharel

Not being a florally sort of girl, I was surprised at my high hopes for Amor Amor. For the first 30 minutes I was convinced this was a winner. I loved it’s sweetness & rounded berry scent. Other people in my office loved it too.

Then the headache came… OOOH.

Then the stomach ache… OUCH.

Then the mad dash to the sink to wash this cloying, icky-sweet stink off my arms because I knew if I didn’t I would‘ve been vomiting soon enough.

BTW, it was the eau de toilette.

360 Degrees for Women by Perry Ellis

What can I say? It smells like nauseating & disgusting plastic flowers with some floor cleaner thrown on them. This is 360 in a nutshell.

I'm wearing it now, and it's simply gross. My first thought upon smelling the bottle was that I shouldn't put it on. I need to listen to myself more often.

Wait here while I wash it off... Oh no, it won't come off, ugh!

Vivid by Liz Claiborne

Having a small vial if Vivid, I decided to try it. As they say, there's a first for everything, and there is also a last. I have it on now & I definitely won't be wearing it again any time soon. It smells like a grandma fragrance, for sure.
06th December, 2008