Reviews by ErynnsMomi

ErynnsMomi's avatar
    ErynnsMomi

Poppy Blossom by Coach

Okay, here goes, first review on Poppy Blossom!

THIS STUFF ROCKS!!!! I smelled the swatch in a magazine and fell in love. It's a citrusy/fruity scent for that confident woman! It's top notes are fruity but on me the drydown is all citrus and sweet! It last all day long and when I am in the shower the humidity makes it 'blossom' all over again. It's good stuff!

I love it and will buy another bottle before they discontinue it.

I'm no perfume connoisseur but I know what I like and this is it!

Men and women alike tell me I smell great when I am close to them or walk by in close proximity. It's not overpowering but just enough "scent" that it causes others to pause and ask the question..."What perfume are you wearing, you smell great!?" I almost want to tell them not to worry about it because it is my signature scent but I cannot be catty and keep it all to myself (though I would love to).

13th November, 2012

Angel by Thierry Mugler

I agree with the previous post...Angel is unforgettable in a BAD way! It is overpowering, aggressive, in your face foul and I have yet to smell anything worse...well, there is still Shalimar but that's not the point. Angel smells like a dirty, trashy woman to me, no offense to those who like it, it smells like an unshowered woman that sprayed perfume on to kill the funk rather than bathe! It is sweet, rancid and just nasty smelling. I have not and will not try it on, I am afraid; and every woman I smell wearing it offends my sense of smell.

I do not like Angel!

02nd November, 2012

Forever and Ever Dior by Christian Dior

My sweetie brought this home from overseas as one of the scents he'd love on me...mission accomplished Marine...I love it!!

14th January, 2012

Ghost Serenity by Ghost

I bought this after smelling it in Nordstrom. I wore the sample spritz while shopping and went back before going home and bought it.
    I love it and I get lots of compliments on it.

I might add, Chaelaran, one of the women loving it most was a 57 yr old woman. Does that qualify it as "old ladyish"? I take no offense...I enjoy the scent.

29th January, 2007 (Last Edited: 15th October, 2012)

Incanto Charms by Salvatore Ferragamo

I got this for Mother's Day last May. My husband chose it and I loved it.

Works well for me. It's what I wear to the office. It's floral and fruity yet not overbearing at all.

I spray it on lightly and it lasts all day for me.

Baby Rose Jeans by Versace

Syrupy sweet. Not for the warm months of summer unless there is really low humidity.

I wear this when I want to feel like a little girl.

Not exactly a scent for the office or the mall.

I don't know where it fits in but it's an okay scent. I have almost finished my one bottle and I don't think I'll buy more.

Glamourous by Ralph Lauren

I like the smell of this. It has a sexy, sensual scent. I spritzed on some from my friend's collection and both my husband and I were calling her later to find out what the name was. It was beautiful on me, however, a little goes a long way. I spray it into the air and walk through. That's enough to last through drinks, dinner and an evening walk.

Nicole Miller by Nicole Miller

This is a scent I tried on a fluke. It has floral notes...don't know which...anyone care to add? I like this one alot, there was a time I wore it every single day. But then I ran out. I didn't buy another bottle until recently and I'm loving it all over again.

Shalimar by Guerlain

There must be something wrong with my body chemistry. I simply cannot wear this. I tried and ended up throwing away the sample I was given. there is something to heady, not to mention heavy about it.

Cabotine by Grès

I wear this when I am running around town and want to smell exactly like a lady. This is my second bottle a friend "stole" the first.

I like the tuberose. It does take a little while to tone down...but the end result is nice.

Acqua di Giò by Giorgio Armani

I love this fragrance, I'd wear the edt when going out into the warm summer days. It's my "shorts, halter top and flip flops" scent. It is definitely a "marine" scent. Being from So. Calif. this was what I'd wear if hanging out in Santa Monica during the warmest months of the year. Here in GA the high humidity does something weird to it on me and I haven't worn it as often since moving here. It's still a fav of mine, as is the original Gio.

Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker

I just knew this was going to be a hit with me. Until I took a whiff! I was a little embarassed because as soon as I inhaled and the notes hit me...I let out a big..."EWWWW...old ladies"! The saleswoman looked at me and smiled and took the tester from my hands! I apologized as if it were her b.o. I was talking about. But I just couldn't help myself.

THAT was a let down!

Marc Jacobs by Marc Jacobs

I have so many bottles of perfumes...and this one is one I tend to come back to often. I do so because I can wear it day or night...out shopping or in to the office. It's light and floral on me.

Love it!

Hypnotic Poison by Christian Dior

I love Hypnotic Poison!!! I'm actually wearing it now. The high today will be 39 degrees so it's a little chilly. I wouldn't dare touch this scent in the warmer seasons, way too overpowering. I think it's the valilla and musk that makes it so heavy with warm temps.

It's a winter fav of mine. It lasts all day, whether I'm indoors or outdoors, it lingers. I catch a whiff and I fall in love all over again!

Just my two cents

Carolina Herrera by Carolina Herrera

Carolina Herrera...I love this scent. I'm on my third bottle! It's what I wear when I want to feel classy and mature.

I love her clothing designs too and her fragrance reminds me of the lady herself. Classy and mature.

Eau de Charlotte by Annick Goutal

I wear this scent when I want to feel especially femme. It's one that I wear in the cool to warm climate of spring. It reminds of flowers all around! I feel all grown up when I wear this one. However, it's not one to wear every day! I can take it for more than a couple of days, then it gets to be a bit much.

Still a fav nonetheless!