Reviews by kennyken

Derring-Do for Men by Ineke

yes great. looking for other men products from her. she seems to be proud of what she does. this is a great masculine scent. you will get many compliments. guaranteed.
20th December, 2007

Light Blue Pour Homme by Dolce & Gabbana

like everybody, this isn't a bad scent, mark my word. but the expectations i had built up were all floored when i smelt this. its an everyday scent that is nice, but nothing like everyone expected.
24th May, 2007

Gucci pour Homme II by Gucci

smell's great. a guy who knows me from coming in dillard's to smell scents gave me a head's up on this one, but he said it will probably be out one day this week. i love the rich smell of it and it seems to me to be very playboy-ish. and we men all like that! or do we? ;) i'm a beginner with all the notes and stuff but i tell you i loved the scent; i will be getting this one!
06th April, 2007

Millésime Impérial by Creed

i'm gonna be simple. fantibulous!
20th March, 2007

Hot Play by Lacoste

i was very disappointed in lacoste on this one. it sort of smells like kenneth cole rsvp, with a few differences...can't really tell which in particular. but there was nothing "oowey-ish" about this one. i've bought all lacoste fragrances starting from pour homme, cool play, red (style in play), essence (my favorite), and i was very eager to smell this one, but oops! sorry, not this time lacoste.
19th March, 2007

RSVP by Kenneth Cole

i didn't like this at all...nothing distinct about it. just a strong musky spray to me. i like reaction thermal better but it doesn't do very much for me either.
23rd February, 2007

Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch

i bout this today because in the store i smelt it and it smelt very sexy....something i thought a woman would like. but then after i tried it on me, it smelt ok but like something i've had before....does bora bora ring a bell? i used to love bora bora but now my preferences have changed.
17th February, 2007