Reviews by jdev

jdev's avatar
    jdev

Emporio Armani He by Giorgio Armani

Great for the summer. Masculine, but fresh and fruity as well.

16th June, 2007

Magnetism for Men by Escada

on my skin it smells very feminine. also it is quite powdery, which i don't really like. im glad I only got a sample vial.
    After a couple hours though it smells OK (less powdery and less feminine) but i wouldn't really want to wait that long.
    I don't really smell the grape/grape soda that some people do.

09th April, 2007

Monsieur Balmain (new) by Pierre Balmain

I very much like this scent. I just tried it from someone elses bottle and plan to buy it when scentiments has it back in stock. The opening is very nice and is tart, but sweetens a bit over about 20-30 minutes. It also is very unobtrusive after the first 30 minutes.

16th February, 2007

BOD Man: Fresh Blue Musk by Parfums de Coeur

Its not bad for the price. I think it was about 6 or 7 bucks for an 8 oz bottle. I also have keihls musk. The BOD smells like a much sweeter and cheaper version of it. It starts very spicy and sweet (almost like cotton candy with some spice to it) and dies down after probably twenty minutes to half an hour to just a musky smell.
    Its also is not very powdery like other cheap sprays out there such as Axe.
    Kids would probably like it as well as the rest of the bod line (I didn't like Really ripped abs that much but I havent smelled it in a while).

06th February, 2007