Reviews by paul wall

Rive Gauche pour Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

my grandfather owned is own barbershop and RG reminds me of how is barbershop use to smell..... everytime i wear RG it feels like i just got a nice haircut from my grandfather.... none of the basenotes members mentioned this but i also get a baby powder type of smell from RG....... as with all colognes timing is everything and rive gauche is a perfect day time scent, and should be used when the weather is cool to cold............
14th January, 2008

The Dreamer by Versace

beautiful disaster
enough said
22nd December, 2007

Blue Sugar by Aquolina

smells like something elvis would wear along with his blue suede shoes!!!!!
20th December, 2007

Rose Essentielle by Bulgari

smells like a beautiful flower!
15th May, 2007

Opium pour Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

makes me feel dark and dirty!!!!!!
03rd May, 2007

Allure Homme Sport by Chanel

I asked the young lady at the fragrance counter which was her favorite chanel fragrance, and she felt than chanel allure sport was the best choice, because it was more modern, and fresher than the other chanel fragrances. Chanel allure sport, along with mugler cologne have become my favorite day time fragrances.
25th February, 2007

Versace Man by Versace

Versace man is my signature fragrance because the ladies love it, and the average joe doesn't know about this great fragrance. I get many compliments from both sexes on this fragrance, but I never tell anybody what I'm wearing. I will only share my dirty little secret with the basenotes community.
25th February, 2007

Drakkar Noir by Guy Laroche

It is true that you will get many compliments from the ladies, but i'm a newcomer to basenotes, and I want to try other sexy smelling colognes that are not that well known.
09th February, 2007