Fragrance Reviews from June 2002

Stuey's avatar

Bulgari pour Homme by Bulgari

I can't believe I never smelled this before. I smell SOOO good! I feel like I have been searching for this fragrance all my life and now I've found it. I understand from others that it doesn't last long enough so I have ordered the Extreme and am curious if this will last longer. Bulgari for Men rocks.

06th June, 2002

Nick's avatar

Space NK Man by Space NK

Warm, spicy natural essences keep you fresh for ages and don't inflame hypoallegenic inclinations.
    OK i'm being trendy (or trying to - you must get bored with the one-liners and chat-up geeks???) but was given this as a freebie in Manchester and have kinda taken to it. Slightly costly but hoping they have more in stock when i'm able to return to ask for a bigger load.
    PS great website!

07th June, 2002

Stuey's avatar

Aura for Men by Jacomo

While not unpleasant to smell, I somehow expected a deeper, richer experience after reading up on the fragrance notes. This fragrance doesn't stand out to me as anything really special. I guess I expected to open the bottom and be taken on some musky, ambery, sandally journey and I really wasn't. I think perhaps I expected more amber, more musk, more cedar and maybe some more patchouli or something. You be your own judge.

21st June, 2002

Francois Blais's avatar

Blu pour Homme by Bulgari

BLV is a great spicy woody scent. The ginger-tobacco accord is superb and very fresh. Too bad the base isn't very long-lasting on my skin! The after-shave emulsion is also amazing!

28th June, 2002