Latest Perfume Reviews

Reveal by Calvin Klein

I have a unique relationship with this house, because their DNA, I think it's the marine and musk components they use, goes nuclear with my chemistry. So I always get quite a result with a Calvin Klein frag, but this can be a good or a bad thing! I've read reviews of Reveal where people get no sillage or longevity and can barely smell it, though I have the opposite - I have to give it one leetle spray or it makes me sick it's so ever-present once it hits my skin.

I love the pepper in the opening and wish it stuck around longer. The drydown reminds me a lot of Obsession Night minus the citrus, so I feel a bit as if I've already bought this fragrance once. That said, there's so much on the market with flowers and sugar and tart fruit that I get excited when there's a new quiet skin/nothing scent, so I just blind bought it when it showed up at a discounter. I'd wear Cashmere Mist if it didn't give my boyfriend sneezing fits, and this is in the same ballpark, including the Cashmeran. He hasn't sneezed yet, so hopefully we're good.
05th August, 2015

Galloway by Parfums de Marly

An excellent old growth forest scent of greens, earth, peppers, and slight bit of leather. The green naturalness of Galloway reminds me of scents like Frederic Malle Bois d' Orage and Tom Ford Extreme but I think I like this one more. There is a depth in the scent that suggests there are notes that go unstated - possibly gaiac wood, leather, but who knows. I do like this one very much and along with Shagya are my favorites from Parfums de Marly.
05th August, 2015

Carven Homme (original) by Carven

Pure balance and kaleidoscopic airy sophistication. A light but surprisingly "presenceful" fragrance, a masterfully crafted combination of musks, wooods, leather/tobacco and "lymphatic" floral notes. Carven Homme is indeed an excellent green-woody aromatic composition really multifaceted and rich of nuances. There is a silky herbal-woody-floral substance which ideally connects this fragrance to Gucci Envy for Men (Humiecki&Graef Askew in part) and even more (under my nose) to further creations as the classic Nino Cerruti, Romeo Gigli Sud Est, Trussardi Action Uomo (just in part) and Canali Men.
The Envy Men's reference is frankly quite "moderate" (just partially reasonable) to me since, apart the common spicy-herbal opening, Envy Men deflects soon towards a more marked resinous-vanillic, constantly anisic and gingery patchouli (finally quite spicy-musky and vanillic) while Carven Homme holds on its extremely balanced, sharp and woody accord of aromatic/green and woody notes, finally embellished by a soapy-floral and musky wake, with its twist of fresh balmy tobacco, velvety soft leather and soapy-floral facets. Envy Men is finally glamour-lush-synthetic, mastered by this fluidy accord of anise/cardamom and somewhat anisic-spicy-vanillic while Carven Homme is still a sharp woody floral accord with a light leather presence and a fresh lavender-tobacco touch, which finally deflects towards a balanced level of exotic floral soapiness (coming straight from the tobacco's freshly balmy rendition). Anyway woods (patchouli as well), herbal/aromatic elements, tobacco and floral notes (geranium in particular, may be violet and cyclamen too) are in here dominant over whatever resinous or balmy-vanillic ingredient.
This fragrance is really excellent guys. There is an aura of freshly exotic distinction around the wearer and the aroma smells about soapy-spicy leather/tobacco, fresh lavender, cedarwood, herbal muskiness and sharp floral twists (I point out to catch almost exclusively geranium). Frankly I detect zero points of connection with Jaipur Homme, apart may be a vague touch of fresh cinnamonic powder. This fragrance is surprisingly versatile and easy to wear and provides an aura of great discreet distinction (and subtle sophistication) around the wearer (a dynamic and casual-elegant type of lifely man). Lavender (coriander as well) is a key note providing all around a sharply cool and airy vibe, namely a perfect background for tobacco and leather. Extreme quality of ingredients which perform in a light, "fragrant" and freshly realistic way. The combination of musk, vanilla, silky (leathery) tobacco and floral notes "nails down" a status of extreme sophistication which plays a sort of modern-chic spark (an undertone) enriching a woody-herbal main accord. Highly recommended, expecially for all those living in sultry type of climates and love smelling always musky and clean in a perfectly balanced way.
04th August, 2015 (last edited: 05th August, 2015)

Royal Mayfair by Creed

Got a sample at NM last weekend and am testing it today. I'm now in the fourth hour.

Note that I wear what I wear because of the way it makes me FEEL, not to please others or to smell "good."

Though they're certainly different, I get the same "vibe" from RM as with Aventus one of my favorites.

I'm a little disappointed in the sillage of RM. Maybe I grew nose blind almost immediately because it quickly became a skin scent. And I applied it VERY liberally - five short sprays.

Unlike other reviewers, I only get rose and pine/cedar. Maybe a better trained nose can detect the other notes.

Update - at seven hours in it's completely gone.

Hanbury by Maria Candida Gentile

Surely among the nicest fragrances by Maria Candida Gentile, Hanbury opens with a really graceful and romantic bouquet of orange blossoms, mimosa, a drop of citrus, other powdery floral notes (I think I get something similar to muguet and some smooth white flowers) gently surrounded by a dusty, sort of grassy and waxy sweet accord of, I guess, amber, maybe vetiver, beeswax (imagine dry honey) and musk. Overall this is an extremely soft, yet vibrant blend decidedly evoking an “arcadian” imagery to me, more than Mediterranean as you would expect from this South-Italian based brand – it’s warm, pastel, at the same time quite natural and with a palpable sort of crisp, bitter-sweet crunchy feel of grass perfectly giving a hint of realism to flowers and orange-resinous notes. Also both mimosa and beeswax give a really peculiar earthy-honey feel, which also enhances a slightly decadent side. Shortly a really well-balanced and charming fragrance perfectly ranging from bright lights to darker-earthier shades, smelling luscious and innocent at the same time – or, if you prefer, “carnal” and naif, or natural and dreamy at once. And also quite unique. Finally I also share the feel of “abstractness” other reviewers mentioned, a sort of simplicity and cleanliness with just the right touch of “syntheticness” giving Hanbury a contemporary shade, a sort of transparent consistency despite the realistic thickness of some notes. Great quality, great concept and perfect execution. Somehow just a little flat and linear, but tremendously pleasant and refined.

7,5-8/10

Brit for Men by Burberry

opens with a crisp fresh citrus with a little zing from the ginger...right of the bat has a dry/dusty/powdery feel and powdery smell effect...in that transitional phase as the citrus dries down and right before the rose perks up what I get for a short stretch is hand lotion...seems to project pretty good...a decent, safe fragrance...dry/powdery transparent rose made even drier feeling from the faint cedar background...typical musky/woody drydown...
IMHO not a buy Powdery Citrusy Woody Rose

Lothair by Penhaligon's

Lothair is a difficult fragrance to deconstruct because there are several complex tonal chords that are happening. There is a cooling oceanic salty scent that is combination of the figs, vetiver, juniper and grapefruit that feels like ocean cooled winds. A dry black woody tea / wenge / cedar note that adds an ancient mariner feel to the oceanics. But the base of the scent is very warm, heading towards sweetness but is balanced very well before becoming too sweet - fig milk, vanilla, magnolia. The fragrance reminds me a little of the sweet and dry of Habit Rouge EDT and also of Diptypque's Eau Duelle with its tea and vanilla woods. The combination is a concerto of blended ancient dryness and friendly warmth. I am surprised that I like this fragrance as much as I do. It helps to give it a chance and let it move and evolve. A very nice creation and one of the better Penhaligon's for men.

Colony (new) by Jean Patou

The old Colony is a pineapple chypre; a syrupy pineapple set against bitter oakmoss, unusual and striking, and clearly from a different time period.

The new version is called "a modern adaption" by Patou. It's no longer a chypre, but a polite fruity floral. It opens with a fresh pineapple, together with a smoky note, it then sweetens slightly, with other sheer fruity notes mixed in, and ends with an sweetish, indistinct musky base.

Not a lot of projection, it stays close to the skin and has decent longevity.

I'm glad they made the pineapple so prominent, and the smoky note added some interest, but after the opening it goes pretty flat. The push-pull elements that made old Colony interesting is missing. In their quest to make Colony elegant and adult, and compatible for a new millennium, they forgot to give it much of a personality.

Notturno by Meo Fusciuni

This is lousy. The perfumer is using the notorious rum ether — a distinctive, immediately recognizable raw material that’s rich and boozy but dissipates in (I’m not kidding) 30 seconds. For as lovely as that material smells, it’s worthless in perfume and is clearly intended for use in flavoring. Anyhow, once Notturno's rum has burned off, you’re left with a ghastly charred caramel that’s slammed against something licorice-like to produce “ink.” It is inky (think glossy magazine smell), but it’s the olfactory equivalent of a thousand paper cuts.

Phi - Une Rose de Kandahar by Tauer

A timid rose resting on a pillow of apricot. It’s not a juicy apricot though; it’s more like the dried apricot snacks you grab at the checkout. Aside from that, vetiver, patchouli, and a milky-vanillic base signify, but there’s not much else. It reminds me of a derelict L’Ombre Fauve only with a vague rose tucked behind its ear. All in all, it’s a bit too flat and unemotional — and emotion is somewhat of a requirement for a rose perfume, I think.

Monsieur Lanvin by Lanvin

Someone brought up Carnation note today in a Forum. I reached for my small, prized bottle of this stuff. Top notes of Lemon, Bergamot etc have faded somewhat. Geranium and Carnation hearts still beat strongly. The Civet is present, strong and is crafted gloriously into the melange. My present day Eau d'Hermes is put to shame in regards to the elegant use of this note. The slightly camphorous note in Carnation is extraordinary.

Notes by Robert Piguet

Despite its evident lack of originality this modern fragrance is surely daring and well appointed, perfect for a charming "clothed in white-linen suit" south-american business man, constantly rolling around for restaurants, meeting places, Grand Hotels and lounge bars. Robert Piguet Notes is a minty and balmy-floral chypre (with a classic fougere approach) which, re-interpreting a quite successful aromatic formula, actually sounds as an indeal olfactory encounter between scents a la Faconnable by Faconnable, Ted Lapidus Black Soul, Krizia Spazio Uomo, Ungaro III and Jacques Bogart Silver Scent (partially Bogart Pour Homme as well). Synthetic soapiness is quite under control (finally kind of talky, woody powdery and minty violet-veined), sweetness is at fair level (actually balanced by a kind of organic and simil-leathery "saltiness") and the spiciness is velvety, finally somewhat piquant and well calibrated. "Stuffs" like mint, musks, coriander, clary sage and lavender (the latter not listed) represent an aromatic and slightly (classically) barber-shop introduction ready to merge its fresh substance with a more soapy, floral, musky and exotic ambery (ambroxan)-tonkinian backbone. Bergamot/lavender, tonka, oakmoss and geranium provide an immediately classic (classically fougere) angular approach which turns out by soon in a minty-balmy intoxicating way characterized by neroli, exotic spices, "colonial" vetiver and balmy tonka. Vetiver is extremely classy, "minty-tropical" and alluring. The note of mint is daring, fascinating and "spacious" with all its own aromatic and intriguing spiciness conjuring me Krizia Spazio (and vaguely the classic Carlo Corinto and Carlo Corinto Silver) especially before that a soapy-tonkinian dry down starts embracing the elements in to a comforting musky embrace. Frankly I love the way in which Notes preserves its average sharpness despite its intriguing light balminess (substantially in a middle way between talkiness, powder and soapiness). A medium rating just for its lack of uniqueness despite on my skin this fragrance is the best interpretation of the aforementioned yet classic formula. Moderate sillage, good longevity.

P.S: Dry down is pretty good, really spicy, resinous-aromatic, kind of more "restrained", luxurious and virile (in a sort of amberish and "dirty-sweated" way). I detect a sort of rubbery/salty/ambery/nutty vibe surrounded by piquant spices, clary sage and kind of birch tar (or aromatic spices in general).

P.S 2: I disagree about the assumed short evolution of this fragrance and the deep dry down is finally on my skin really close to the Ungaro III's base notes, being it so nutty-tonkinian, mossy, woody-rosey, spicy-rooty, "by vetiver-influenced" and mossy-amberish. Ungaro III and Piguet Notes (which is anyway initially different, more minty-aromatic and spicy) share indeed a lot of notes as oakmoss, clary sage, vetiver, geranium, rosewood, amber, coriander, mild spices, aromatic patterns, neroli, bergamot, etc etc.
02nd August, 2015 (last edited: 03rd August, 2015)

féminin Pluriel by Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Pink is a frightening colour in perfumery, usually signifying a candied mishmash aimed at girly women. On first application Fémenin Pluriel seems to confirm this fear, having all the character of a pink liquid hand soap from the likes of KwikSave.
But spend some time with it and things improve. The nostrils flare in appreciation of the delicacy of the floral bouquet presented, abstract and caught in a hairspray haze for sure but done with great confidence. Lily of the valley is about the only blossom I can single out in the mix – the rest must be guessed at. The backbone of this creation is an unapologetically rooty iris note which earths the fluffiness of the rest and blends effortlessly with the Francis Kurkdjian signature musks.
An easy-wearing, light, everyday kind of perfume, but one that struggles to meet the expectations raised by its price point.

Kanat by Angela Ciampagna

Kanat has such diffusive musks that its striking opening registers somewhere between hairspray and child-friendly glue. There’s a foamy almond bittersweetness to it, and a glow of very light, mimosa-like florals. It’s appealingly amorphous, all its pale colours seeping into one other in a swirling white mist, like the cover of some lost Boards of Canada album.
A true saffron note emerges and then ducks below one’s perception and then re-emerges and ducks through its course. Note to Ms Ciampagna – please release a saffron-heavy offering, you’ve got it so right here, but it’s all too peekaboo to satisfy saffron fiends like me.
There’s a gentle peachy fruitiness to the odour profile – something I don’t perceive on my skin, but which is evident in the small room test I put perfumes through. This involves wearing in a closed small room, leaving it and re-entering to get the ambient aura of the perfume.
I found Kanat’s abstraction and elusiveness intriguing, a prompt to one’s olfactory imagination rather than a guided tour. Yes, there is the humidity and salt suggested by Ciampagna’s description of this one as being ‘from ancient cisterns’, but its sprawling formlessness is wider than that. People who can’t stand that kind of thing should probably avoid.

Escentric 01 by Escentric Molecules

A carpet of sunthetic-dull Iso E permeates this products, and off and on I get pleasant woodsy notes with a gently peppery hint. Very minimalist but not particularly exciting, as it remains quite dull on my skin.

The sillage is poor, the projection weak and the longevity is three hours on me. Nice, but not more. 2.5/5

Pour Un Homme by Caron

Gentle, soft, comforting, and about as macho as a lace suspender belt. For sheer sensual pleasure and snuffling my arm like a pig after truffles, I prefer Jicky. But for something light and soothing to snuggle into at night, this is lovely, and the vanilla still lingers in the morning.

Virgin Island Water by Creed

I was looking for a unique summer themed fragrance, living in Florida I was hoping to find something that could survive the humidity and this was not it. I'm glad I only got a 5ml decant being as the price was really up there.

I tried hard to like this especially after the reviews and hype surrounding it but I just couldn't.

The first 60 sec was a blast of lime, then the coconut set in. After about 5 mins the coconut turned VERY creamy to the point where it smelled like make-up. I looked to see if iris was a note but I didn't see anything. I hoped that the creaminess would eventually fade but it was linear throughout the one hour long performance.

I'm disappointed in this one only because of the price and the performance. I can't wait to finish this sample so I can keep the sprayer and replace it with something else!

Timeless by Avon

This is so heavy. I love it.

Joy Forever Eau de Toilette by Jean Patou

Joy Forever Eau de Toilette by Jean Patou is a rose-infused musk that ends up being safe, soapy, and forgettable. This flanker exhibits a bright, pretty rose similar to the one found in the original Joy, but it lacks anything of interest that would set it apart from other contemporary rose fragrances. So, here we have a generic rose with a formidable price tag. The bottle is pretty and the performance is decent for an EDT, but I’m still not persuaded. I can think of other rose-infused musks that smell better and cost less, for example, Chloe EDP and flankers, Musc Intense by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur, and Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum.

01st August, 2015 (last edited: 02nd August, 2015)

Arabie by Serge Lutens Les Salons du Palais Royal Shiseido

Fruits, spice... and everything nice.

This is a fragrance with a personality! I really love how the fragrances of <i>Serge Lutens</i> manage to challenge me constantly. To me that is a sign of a very good fragrance you don't want a fragrance which is too predictable or similar to the same trends time and time again. Instead, here I find a fragrance which challenges my nose and which gets me interested.

What I love about <i>Arabie</i> is that Lutens and Sheldrake have thrown away the rule book here. Instead of having a top, middle and base, you get the whole weight of the fragrance in one spray. As soon as you spray you get the spices, the stewed fruit, the amber and resins and myrrh. It's an explosion of colour and spice all at once.

To me it smells very festive, like Christmas in fact. This is like rich heavy desserts of spiced fruits and rum and deep, rich flavours.

Some people say this smells like cooking. If that is true, then to me this represents more of desserts and dried fruits, or the process of making them. Cloves, cinnamon, plumbs, apricots & raisins. All these I get out of this fragrance. Very Moroccan! All these ingredients are found in Moroccan and Arab North African cuisine.

The ironic thing is that this fragrance is named <i>Arabie</i>, which means "Arabia". Now to me, anything "Arabian" (when applied to fragrances) means Oud, or Agarwood. Here, Sheldrake has interpreted all of these "oriental" notes through fruits and spices (and not with Oud). So I find it original and creative, and I really admire this fragrance.

Personally, I think to wear this one you have to be confidant in yourself, because people will notice that you smell "different". Basically you will smell like a walking, spicy fruitcake. But in a subtle way, because I want to stress that there is nothing too loud about this fragrance. People will smell you but it's not a beast.

Overall, I would advise people to wear this in cooler weather, and especially around Christmas. If anything, to me <i>Arabie</i> is the perfect Christmas fragrance. You <b><i>could</i></b> wear it all year round, but you need the confidence and personality for it, as you will be noticed, and in a good way too. Very original and creative effort by Lutens and Sheldrake with this one. Good stuff!

Bulgari pour Homme by Bulgari

There are a lot of notes listed for this one and I wondered quite where they were all hiding because the first blast is lemon, lemon, and lemon again. Or maybe it's bergamot and orange because there's no lemon listed. Nevertheless it's a brisk citrus entrance that lasts for some time.
I think I get the darjeeling tea, but I'm not sure. My experience was the aroma of well-steeped tepid tea (or even used bags taken from the pot), rather than the lightly bitter fragrance of darjeeling. Not necessarily bad. It's peppery too and mildly spicy in the fleeting middle notes.
I wore this on a summer day that had some dampness in the air, there'd been a storm in the early morning and the dry-down mingled perfectly with it; mimicking the after-the-rain aroma with a mossy-woody backdrop. The muskiness rounds everything off nicely.

I liked this scent even though it is pretty low-key, though rather gentlemanly too. It's a good all-rounder and would likely work through the seasons if chosen with care.

KL Homme by Lagerfeld

KL Homme is a spicy oriental, and to me smells mostly like a sweeter, more amber-y, less spicy version of Pierre Cardin Pour Homme. It's smooth and rich, quite concentrated, and elegant. I get the similarites with JHL, but KL Homme is a bit lighter, with the carnation and geranium prominent in the heart. The aldehydes in the opening are front and center, but blended nicely with the citrus and lavender, rendering the whole effect quite natural rather than synthetic. To my nose, Pierre Cardin is more pleasing, but KL has its charm too.

H & R's Guide lists the notes as:

Top: Lemon, bergamot, rosewood, lavender, orange, aldehyde
Middle: Carnation, jasmine, geranium, fern, cinnamon, rose, patchouli, sandalwood, cedarwood
Base: Vanilla, benzoin, olibanum, musk, amber, civet

Aqua Allegoria Teazzurra by Guerlain

Teazzurra by Guerlain opens with a bright splash of citrus (lime zest), a soft jasmine note, and what I can only describe as a green musk. The yuzu is quite noticeable and plays out as a combination of grapefruit and pineapple. The green tea accord slides into view along with a large dose of aquatic musk as the pleasant fruity-floral aspect fades. I do not like this musk at all. To be fair, ‘calone’ is listed as one of the notes and this could be taken as a warning or perhaps a cheeky apology.

Although I wanted to scrub Teazzurra about five minutes after spraying, I suffered through three hours of wear along with some additional sprays to re-examine the opening and decide if this is a sideways thumb or a ‘thumbs down’. Most of the time, if I dislike a fragrance, I try to examine why I don’t like it and sort out if it is just a matter of personal taste or if the fragrance truly is lame. Here is my list of complaints:

1) The aquatic musk smells really terrible—almost headache inducing. This is a matter of personal taste—doesn’t count.
2) The fragrance is a little ‘top loaded’. It smells great when sprayed on paper—the yuzu, floral, and musk strike a pretty harmony—but it falls apart on the skin. But, it could be worse given that the green tea sticks around for at least an hour, so in that respect it is a moderate fail, not a complete fail.
3) The originality just isn’t there. One can easily find a variety of affordable light tea fragrances, so this just makes me think that Guerlain (LVMH) is finding a lucrative niche and cashing in. Duh.

Complaint number 3 is just too big to ignore.

Cape Heartache by Imaginary Authors

I like this, it is a wonderfully woody scent. Unlike others, I don't really get the strawberry note. Or the vanilla, for that matter.
Here's what I do get.
A very good opening, with lovely resinous and coniferous notes. Dry, woody, calming and energizing at the same time. The scent is in the Slumberhouse style but a bit more accessible. Beautiful, simple, focused. The scent develops a bit of sweetness but not problematic in my opinion. Much of the sweetness comes from a balsamic note -- to be expected in a woody scent.
If you like woody scents, then you need to give this a try.

L'Air du Desert Marocain by Tauer

This outstanding exotic composition is basically an exercise in fragrant seeds (lots of cumin and coriander) enlivened by a touch of flowers and citrus and resting on an extremely well-executed oriental base of amber, vetiver, and woods. L’Air du Désert Marocain works seamlessly, is highly gratifying, and manages to contain all the characteristics of a great and compelling fragrance: a striking and distinctive opening, smooth transition between phases, a gorgeous drydown, exceptional longevity and tenacity, and enough details and subtleties to charm and intrigue you. Here is one hyped-up fragrance that truly deserves its passionate and devoted following. A number of previous reviewers express concerns about wearability, however I don’t share them: this is not a particularly difficult perfume to wear, as long as you don’t mind sticking out just a little bit from the general aquatic-sporty mainstream. Go easy on the trigger, though: this one is very strong, and a little will go a long way. Very highly recommended.

Field Notes from Paris by Ineke

The initial blast is aromatic and sweet. I like the orange blossom at the top , but it's also herbaceous, dusty and earthy from the coriander; I have an imagine of a person who has worked the field and it is washing his hands with an expensive bar of soap. Field notes, right? I don't know about Paris though…could be because of that expensive soap.

This lasts for about two hours, when the coriander begins to fade, as the soapiness and the fragrance is accompanied by sweet tobacco. Going forward it gets better for me as the dustiness goes, giving way to a warm base, aromatic and sweet, joined also by clean patchouli, reminiscent of a sunny day.
No way this is just a feminine scent, it's unisex all the way.

She Came To Stay by Edition Perfumes

Powerful and thick at the first spray, it kicks in very herbal with a slight medicinal hue. It feels very green and slightly leathery at the same time; the geranium leaves are very concentrated and, along with the spices (mostly cloves), are making the fragrance cold and serious.

30 minutes in and it starts to settle. It's not shouting anymore and there is a slight sweetness lurking underneath those spices that rounds the sharp edges.
The minty herbal aspect is gradually fading and the scent metamorphoses from cold to warm as the dry down is sweeter, woodier and smokier. It lasted for about 10 hours on my skin with moderate projection.

I appreciate it as a blend, but it's not really my cup of tea. I rate it with 3 and 1/2 subjective stars.

XIX March by Tiziana Terenzi

On my skin this is a perfume that develops from light to heavier over time. It opens with a bright minty orange notes that combines with a second prong of notes encompassing a herbal-vegetal mix. Fruit and Veg - how healthy. Soon a spicy cinnamon component arises, whiffs of clove emerge, and later in the drydown traditional floral elements are evident, mainly jasmine and lavender. Overall an unusal mix, like wandering trough a succession of citrus groves, herb gardens and flower fields. Nice.

The base is, alas, less interesting and more pedestrian: woodsy and musky components, the usual culprits. The base is the weak point of this composition.

I get moderate sillage, adequate projection and six hours of longevity. Overall 2.5/5.
yarn Show all reviews

Intense Pepper by Montale

Starts off with a realistic pepper hit and then quickly turns into Greyland by the same house

Only other minor difference is that there is a fraction more citrus running through this but other than that, it is Greyland

M/Mink by Byredo

I will have to do some research on Adoxal because it was one shockingly funky opening. But within 20 minutes or so, it mellowed considerably. The incense was not too "churchy". I found myself sniffing my wrist all rvening, which is always a good sign. I think this would be appropriate for a casual date or a nice autumn walk. Longevity is excellent on my skin. I will definitely consider purchasing a bottle.