Positive Reviews of Wish by Chopard

A youngger sister of ANGEL.It is very difficult to get nice perfume for lower price but this one has the both,that makes it great.WISH is a sweet and cozy fragrance that fuses traditional femininity with a modern elegance.It is one of my Oriental-Vanilla favorites on a sweet lady. Warm,Seductive,Sweet, Addictive,Feminine,Vanillic, Popular and Memorable.

A top notes accord of honeysuckle,brazilian rosewood, coconut and orange blossom.the heart blends of orchid with the warm seductiveness of honey,softened by a milky mist of vanilla, caramel and sandlwood as it gives you feel cozy and comfortable. the dry down is really nice and cozy for me.It is a oriental vanilla but not in a cloying way.

It is perfect for romantic nights on the town. suitable for cold weather when it is warmth radiates with the plushness of a cashmere blanket.the very best part of putting on WISH CHOPARD everyday is the memories which come flooding back.ladies,a man have tell you it drives me to rapture!What's a better compliment!

Longevity?Good on my skin.

24th May, 2015
l find this quite a sexy & comforting scent. Fruity topnotes give way to vanilla, toffee & musk, warm, sweet & a little powdery. l only ever sniffed Angel from the bottle, & found it noxious. lf this is similar, then it's a much gentler, smoother version, & all the better for it IMO. Gourmands aren't usually me, but l think this is a nice one.
07th February, 2011
This is a favourite. I definitely agree on the similarities to Angel, but I feel Angel is the ugly, obnoxious sister. For me this is a gourmand, but not sickly like some. I don't find it as strong as Lolita Lempicka. Wish has a long-lasting berry note that lasts on my skin and isn't overpowered by the vanilla. I don't pick up any floral in this. It's luxurious and rewarding, even if it doesn't last for 8 hours.
01st December, 2008

Noraed Show all reviews
very sweet and sugary scent. Perhaps it’s too sweet. It is an Oriental - Vanilla type of scent.
It is suitable for people who enjoy the scent of Lily of the Valley, like me.
If you like this one, then you should definitely try out Lolita lempicka by Lolita lempicka and Angel by Thierry Mugler.
however, the scent might fades away too quickly.
22nd April, 2008
i own this and I really feel that the only similarities to Angel would be vanilla and tonka bean which are far less prevalent. It really is not flat at all. I find Angel to be completely overpowering and nauseating. Its like someone drenches themselves with hersheys syrup, Angel is cloying and abrasive. Wish should not be confused with Angel in that context. Its a very classy warm scent. I really feel that Wish and Lolita can stand on there own without the rap of Angel, especially Lolita in the top 5.
10th December, 2007
Angel's demure little sister. The sweetness level varies depending on chemistry. On me the incense shines through after the first 5 fruity minutes, so I really like it, it has some spice and heft. But try it first. On some it becomes pure treacle. The bottle is wonderful.
03rd May, 2007
Intriguing notes in this fragrance ~ rich, exotic, even lush. In the spirit of Angel, but not as 'foody' sweet. I am giving this one a thumbs up ~ even though it gave me a headache! WISH I could enjoy this one, my chemistry just won't allow it.
06th October, 2006
True, this one's very similar to Angel, but I find it more subtle,less course than its predecessor. By the reviews, Wish seems to be a fragrance that people either love or hate. Wish is not in my top favourites list (perhaps because it doesn't have enough of either the citrusy freshness, or ambery warmth I go for), however, I would still wear this on occasion and definitely give it the thumbs up. I find it sophisticated and complex. It's bold enough to make you stand out in the crowd, but subtle enough to be intriguing. Not too sweet, but not that spicy either, Wish is a pleasant find.
12th May, 2006
This is the first perfume i have bought online got the 2.5oz EDP for less than $30. Starts really strong and overwhelming but develops into a lovely warm scent them at the end of the day you are left with this sweet powdery scent that i like. I bought this because most people think this smells like Angel by TM (which i find interesting) I love bottle in blue diamond.
03rd May, 2006
sweet and vanilla based. wonder which came first this or angel. even the fragrance is the same colour.
lovely scent though
10th November, 2005
love this cant say a bad word about it was one of my first expensive fragrance purchases still wear it and love it have had a lot of great comments on it but never let on what it is hehehehe never a bad comment from anyone and Diamonds are a Girls best friend
11th October, 2005
A deep, warm fragrance. Wish is fruity Oriental along the same lines as Angel but not as overpowering. A beautiful vanilla base with caramel tones that has a slight fruity lift. Just delightful !
24th August, 2005
The diamond shape bottle is stunning, the fragrance is very similar to Angel. lovely for evenings.
10th December, 2003