Reviews

Positive Reviews of Ibiza Hippie by Escada

Some people just take perfume too seriously. This is not one to wear to work or anywhere that you want to be taken seriously. The same with all the other Escada summer scents. It's lovely and refreshing and is probably only good for one summer holiday, which is what Escada are aiming for - you to buy one every summer. I love the fresh berries and the creamy dry down. I feel like splashing it all over when it's hot.
01st December, 2008
A lot of the Escada annual limited editions smell markedly similar to me; I don't think, for instance, that I could distinguish between Rockin' Rio and Island Kiss in a blind sniff test. And Tropical Punch and Sexy Graffiti are also very, very close in character, both like highly sweetened berry drinks. For some reason, though, the Ibiza Hippie has always had at least a little something different; the fruit topnotes of Ibiza are more crisp and less sweet than those of the others, and the basenotes are also somewhat more defined and, to my nose, pleasantly powdery and woody. Despite the "raver" sound of the name, I think Ibiza Hippie is relatively sophisticated as fruit scents go. The only knock is a fairly insubstantial staying power. But if you don't mind reapplying often, try to track this one down for a refreshing spring-into-summer scent.
13th September, 2005
Another great escada limited edition fragrance. lychee and blackcurrant make it a tropical fruity sweet fragrance.
10th December, 2003