Neutral Reviews of Organza Indécence by Givenchy

Find out more about Organza Indécence by Givenchy in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

Leilahdancer's avatar

Like vanilla, it's nice. Nothing exceptional on me, however. I get a hint of spice, but not for long. And as mentioned already, sillage and logevity are minimal for me.

I actually prefer original Organza. Now that smells happy!

12 June, 2012

xntric26's avatar

As much as I really,really, really wanted to love this perfume, I have to say that all I smell is vanilla. On me it smells just like vanilla extract. It's been on for four hours and it's still...just vanilla. I'm impatiently waiting for the spice!

Based on the positive reviews here and a review outside of basenotes that said "...it's what I imagine the inner thigh of a woman smells like..." I bought a sample of this on ebay (that very moment). I was certain my husband would be smitten with me when I wore it. He hasn't said a word. My 10 year old daughter told me I smell like candy...great. (Actually that's a compliment coming from her.)

Nice sweet vanilla fragrance just not a nice mix with my chemistry. Too bad.

22 March, 2012

sofababe's avatar

Yummy scent that lasts well on my skin but projection is zero. Even after less than an hour I can only smell it if I actually sniff my wrist. Shame

22 March, 2012

Alicka61's avatar

Slovakia Slovakia

I remember this fragrance from the past as absolutely flirty sexy scent. Having received it lately, I was overwhelmed. Mightbe my taste has changed but all I get now is a mixture of vanilla and rum baking essence with incredible longevity. Not sure if I really want to smell like baking ingredients........I guess I have moved farther from gourmand scents and don´t prefer them anymore. Not bad at all....just not me.

03 February, 2009

Kotori's avatar

This is pretty. I owned a mini, and I wore it a few times, then gave it away. There was too much amber. My skin tends to turn amber sweet, and amber is sweet, anyway. This just got heady on me.

06 September, 2006

FroFro's avatar

I loved this when it first came out, and wore it almost religiously; in time, I found that the fragrance doesn't grow on you, rather you grow out of it. For me, it got boring with time, and I find a bit too much vanilla in it.

However, on certain women this would smell wonderfully.

03 February, 2006

takemyhusbandplz's avatar

This review is on the EDP: One thing comes to mind SINFUL WHITE EUROPEON CHOCOLATE! This is one of the only foody scents I can wear. It has a touch of spice which I like & is foody without being overly sweet. I feel like I'm touring Paris' little chocolate shops and buying tons of lilac wrapped white chocolate. I like this scent very much, which is strange because I usually like the more soapy spicy orientals. Very nice scent. This fragrance is one that seems as if it can't decide on being Sinful or Sweet or maybe just a bit of both! I think the wearer needs to be like this as well. I wouldn't repurchase, but this is worth a wear.

24 November, 2005

TinselX's avatar

To me, this is a very, very dark and spicy vanilla scent. It's also very, very strong. I spray it in the air and then do a "walk-through", so as not to saturate myself. I like it...don't love it.

26 October, 2005