Reviews

Negative Reviews of Hanae Mori (new / Butterfly) by Hanae Mori

To be perfectly honest, this is just a slightly more refined version of all those sugar-sweet 'body sprays' they market towards young girls and women. If you like sweet and pink, then you'll love this. Personally, it gives me a headache.
25th January, 2009
sniff-sniff Show all reviews
Russian Federation
If I were a teen experiencing Hanae Mori for the first time, I would scream; "This is it! This is the ultimate fragrance I have ben looking for! It is so sweet and likable, but so single-minded, confused and yet non-sensual. It does nothing to my imagination but makes me want to smell more of it for a continuous period of time. Smell it it the room - big yes, smelling like it - no.
20th April, 2008
This just doesn't do it for me. As hard as I tried, because my husband gave it to me for Valentines Day, I couldn't bring myself to like this. It does get better after a while, but just better, not good. I couldn't put my finger on what it was it reminded me of, but someone above pointed out it's Windex and I totally agree! It's sweet and interesting and I agree that it's an original and unique scent but too sweet for me and not beautiful, sensual, fresh, or intoxicating, qualities I like in my perfumes.
29th May, 2006