Positive Reviews of Manifesto by Isabella Rossellini

Find out more about Manifesto by Isabella Rossellini in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

numcks's avatar

My wife really enjoys this one, and I really like it on her. Granted, its not overly feminine and I probably would feel comfortable wearing it myself, but it projects a very warm and comforting vibe to me.

13 May, 2011 (Last Edited: 07 June, 2011)

Weimar27's avatar

Manifesto is a scent of a forest after the midnight rain in a early morning dew
    a morning stroll though the grass feeling the wetness bettween your toes
    with yellow dandilions around you.
    with a morning cup of coffee you admire
    the the morning beauty around you.

i can pick up a note of green tea and i just love mixing in with the basil and jasmine like a warm cup of scented jasmine green tea but my nose don't pick up any pears but only a wisp of
    white lily and musk for the drydown.

09 October, 2010

sueo's avatar

I like this. It is complex but not overwhelming. I find it quite "womanly" - not a girly fragrance. I'd wear it more often but it makes my partner cough.

24 September, 2010

castorpollux's avatar

Well i wouldn't call it a "manly" scent but it certainly is unisex. The fresh top has some flowery bits and goes on to become a bit sweeter and the base is musky and comfortable. I wasn't expecting much from this one but was gladly surprised. I once had a cd that smelled similar to this one and it was nice. I like it a lot and it's for everyday use in my opinion.

17 January, 2006